Can I get Renamed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

andofcourse

02-07-2013

Seriously, when I made this account, I was much younger and had a different sense of humor. I find it offensive myself, now, and I really dislike the amount of times it's gotten me banned, over something so stupid (stupid on my part, of course). Plus, people sometimes start to troll when they see my name because they think I'm one too. Anyways, how can I get renamed? Seeing that it's offensive, and should be flagged for rename anyways? Do I really need to waste 10 bucks on something Riot should be doing anyways?

Thane Soren

Recruiter

02-07-2013

what's wrong with a **** having skills?

you racist bro???

iamt3n

02-07-2013

If they rename you its gonna be tempname83298349389438

Puckthepwner

02-07-2013

Just ask to be reported for having an offensive name in every game. Or just put in a support ticket. That's probably work.

andofcourse

02-07-2013

If you get renamed, don't u have the option to pick a new one?

shadowshifte

02-07-2013

you made the name riot shouldn't hand out free name changes so yes you should fork over $10.

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowshifte View Post
you made the name riot shouldn't hand out free name changes so yes you should fork over $10.
As a community should we not embrace reform?

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

You need to buy a name change. They only force it on you if it's overly offensive (yours is something on the lower side of offense) or you need to get reported for it enough times.

Ep1cLeprechaun

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigaSkillz View Post
If you get renamed, don't u have the option to pick a new one?
Thats if you pay for it. RIOT names your acc something else that they pick, usually something poetically ironic. Like they might name you, "TalentedBigot".