rank dodging wait time and - 10 points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WIFrenchSteeze

02-07-2013

This really pisses me off. So I am first pick I'm starting my best of 3 to move up a league and i decide to go adc everything is ok then this guy called theddudeman decides he wants to adc (he is 3rd pick) I pick mf and when he pick he chooses graves. Then he says afk bye.
And just leaves.... Wtf am i supposed to do. I dodge of course but that stupid thing that gives you a queue time and -10 points is such bull ****. It really annoys me they should get rid of it or implement something where the team can vote to kick a player (need at least 3 votes or something). This really annoys me. Can riot plz change this?

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

Be more flexible. If someone calls something and won't do anything else, just let them have it.

Better to have them play and try, instead of playing and feeding just to upset you.

If you argue with them, you look twice as stupid, AND you'll get reported.

Downvotes for the best answer possible.

WIFrenchSteeze

02-07-2013

That's what I was planning on doing I mean I can play anything but he said adc once then didnt reply until he picked
I asked him if its cool if i adc but no answer....

WIFrenchSteeze

02-07-2013

Also wouldn't it be awesome if it was possible to kick trolls? I mean 3 votes to kick is a lot that would be legit.

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

I feel like it would be abused. There's 100,000 forum posts on the subject.
I am against the kick system.
If he doesn't answer, don't pick ADC. It's all a part of moving up the ladder, you just let the whiners play what they want. At least they'll PLAY that way.

Fuq You Bro

02-07-2013

Yes something needs to be done with people like this in a game. Penalty for dodging once is reasonable but what if u get 2 games in a row with trolls?

Warihu

02-07-2013

Dude every time i get 1 win away from starting my 2 out of 3 i get a friggen troll i love playing league it helps me out a lot when i get stressed but its making it to where the game isn't even fun anymore. It doesn't make a difference how good you are your going to stay in your division until you get lucky enough to not get a troll.... 6 games in a row that I've been 1 win away i get stuck with a troll.
Also what if they dont even tell you what they want to play they just say afk, not dodging bye? Then your stuck there either you dodge and face the penalties or you get stuck in a game where you know you cant win and you know your going to lose points. Its pretty ridiculous

V0idGravity

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
I feel like it would be abused. There's 100,000 forum posts on the subject.
I am against the kick system.
If he doesn't answer, don't pick ADC. It's all a part of moving up the ladder, you just let the whiners play what they want. At least they'll PLAY that way.

Now the only reason i can think someone would be against kicking people... is either they themselves do just that.. force people to play & don't mind the lose. Or they like the fact cuz they already have a team... so facing people who have a **** teams helps them lvl & feel good about themselves instead of facing a group who is comfortable about the mixed group... So Rokaf i disagree with you 100% i believe we should have a kick system at the beginning of the pre-picks 1-kick full votes(get a new person), 2-kick full votes (get a new person), 3 sorry your stuck with this person no changing out...

i believe it is only fair with the new system

Drakojan

02-07-2013

The kick system can be abused, and it's been discussed around a million times. This is how:
"Top"
"Mid"
"Mid"
"no im mid"
"wtf no im mid everyone kick this guy or i feed"
"sorry dude, i dont wanna lose LP."
"yah man, soz."

Vote to kick won't fix the problem at all.

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by V0idGravity View Post
Now the only reason i can think someone would be against kicking people... is either they themselves do just that.. force people to play & don't mind the lose. Or they like the fact cuz they already have a team...
I don't mind losing, no. It's a part of playing any game, and it's a part of life.

Will I force someone to play a role they aren't comfortable in or don't want to play? No.
If I want mid, and they want mid, what do I care if they take it from me? I can play any role, and I enjoy the game as a whole, not just 1 lane.

Better to have them take the lane they want and try to win, instead of going duo in a solo lane with you and feeding. Vote to kick is just an easy way out for those who can't figure out how to socialize and adapt.

If said vote ever fails, you still look like an idiot, and are still stuck with said troll/feeder. Maybe they'll vote kick you and win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
"Top"
"Mid"
"Mid"
"no im mid"
"Ok, go ahead, I'll fill in where I'm needed, let's win this!"
Fixed just for you.
This is what I do, this is what you should do, and it works.

You can downvote all you want, for stupid reasons, but I'm right.