So... Whats the difference between Vayne and Quinn, lore wise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

02-07-2013

Just got to read IronStylus's thread. Isnt Vayne supposed to cover the purpose Quinn is meant to have now?

Lavosking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I haven't read vayne's lore in a while, but isn't she just a night hunter that is from Demacia, and the new champ is actually in the employment of the military of Demacia.

Carmilia

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavosking View Post
I haven't read vayne's lore in a while, but isn't she just a night hunter that is from Demacia, and the new champs is actually in the employment of the military of Demacia.
She's meant to hunt down evil forces. I get that Vayne's a vigilante with an inquisitor portrait. Something like the witch hunters from Warhammer 40k. I'm just wondering if Quinn is meant to actually get rid of "the evil guys", as in, noxian personalities that are suspicious of doing "bad stuff".

Lavosking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilia View Post
She's meant to hunt down evil forces. I get that Vayne's a vigilante with an inquisitor portrait. Something like the witch hunters from Warhammer 40k. I'm just wondering if Quinn is meant to actually get rid of "the evil guys", as in, noxian personalities that are suspicious of doing "bad stuff".
can't say for sure until they reveal her, and her lore.

Puckthepwner

02-07-2013

Speaking tropically, Vayne fits more into the vampire hunter archetype, while the new champ looks to be more of a trenchcoat-wearing spy type of character.