My First Double Kill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechnoSwag

02-07-2013

So I've only played a few games I'm still learning, Got a few tips from my friends who play alot and this was the outcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh_-74sxSWk

OhBoyItsaMegaman

02-07-2013

Cool, congratulations. I don't normally think much of boasts about how a bot game went, but this is a tough game when you're first starting out, so take whatever praise you can get.

One thing that I notice, though, is that you have an Aegis on Annie and it looks like you were also preparing to build a Brawler's Glove into (I guess) a Zeal. Annie is exclusively played as an AP carry, which means that the team is counting on her to deal a large burst of magic damage. Her abilities really do not suit a tanky style of play, and it's kind of a waste to play her that way (to put it lightly).

With no items that give you AP, you're only doing the base damage with your spells. With no items that give magic penetration, all of the enemy's magic resist is reducing your damage even further. That's why the bots are taking so little damage from your spells. (It's normal to see a fragile champ like Miss Fortune instantly go from full health to dead when Annie lands a Q + W on her.) Next time you play as Annie, try buying Sorcerer's Shoes and a Rod of Ages, followed by Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Rabadon's Deathcap. Those will give you some health (so that you don't have to feel super vulnerable without your Doran's Shield/Aegis) while also giving you a lot of AP. While Aegis is a very powerful item, you should ask someone else on the team to buy it so that you can go pure offense. That's what carries do.

Or, if you think that you do want to play a tankier champion who helps out the team through stuns and such, try out Leona or Taric, or even Nautilus (who is free this week).

Delete Teemo

02-07-2013

just follow the reccomended items. They're actually quite good.

wHiSkErTeMx73744

02-07-2013

Hey Technoswag, that is awesome. Congrats on your first double kill, I'm sure it was exhilarating.

I'd just like to take this moment to help you get more double kills, and perhaps even triple, quadra, or penta kills. With, you know, advice.

When you play Annie, or any champion for that matter, read up on their skills thoroughly and try to make up combos in your mind. If you read her passive, you would know that every 4 skills will make the next skill a stun. With that in mind, you may want to save up some stacks. Notice how you had 0 stacks when that fight started. If you had saved some stacks, you could have stunned somebody and easily have come out with a kill.

That's just one tip. Again, good job on that double kill! Hope you have a wonderful time playing League of Legends.