Looking for ADC Duo Queue partner to carry me to victory

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatKraksby

Senior Member

02-07-2013

I like how I got downvoted.

For what? The truth? *** in me, bros.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatKraksby

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niqhtmare x View Post
can easily carry from adc position 100% win rate all the way up to gold or maybe higher if know what youre doing
You can't carry in the ADC slow in silver tier. It's impossible. People won't/don't listen and always dive into a 1v3/4/5. I know. It's what I've been dealing with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ewokin

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
You can't carry in the ADC slow in silver tier. It's impossible. People won't/don't listen and always dive into a 1v3/4/5. I know. It's what I've been dealing with.
you're most likely one of those rude people that scream and insult people, tbh i wouldnt listen to you either


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatKraksby

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFaceGuy View Post
you're most likely one of those rude people that scream and insult people, tbh i wouldnt listen to you either
You're assuming, so please stop making an ass out of the both of us. I'm actually quite calm and quiet when I play ranked. I sit back and I observe while playing. Once people start doing stupid things, I tell them to stop and just listen to me. Most of the time, they take this as me telling them that they are bad but I never use those words. I simply tell them they are making poor decisions and that if they would listen to me, we'd have a higher chance to win. But, no, I get called a noob lucker and then I'm told to go fuk myself.


Because **** me right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FosterTheChamps

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
You're assuming, so please stop making an ass out of the both of us. I'm actually quite calm and quiet when I play ranked. I sit back and I observe while playing. Once people start doing stupid things, I tell them to stop and just listen to me. Most of the time, they take this as me telling them that they are bad but I never use those words. I simply tell them they are making poor decisions and that if they would listen to me, we'd have a higher chance to win. But, no, I get called a noob lucker and then I'm told to go fuk myself.


Because **** me right?
It's easy to say you're calm on the forums, it's only in game that we can see who you really are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatKraksby

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDEagle View Post
It's easy to say you're calm on the forums, it's only in game that we can see who you really are.
Then play with me sometime and you will see. I never use words like "******, idiot, stupid, etc" and I never swear at my team mates. I'm as calm as a Georgia peach. Even when I lose, its like "Whatever, gg well played fellas. Wish my team would just listen to me."

Granted, I used to be REALLY bad about it. But, a few months ago my attitude changed a low when It came to ranked play. I always figured "If I'm not doing too well and I KNOW I'm doing poorly, I don't want my team mates to cuss at me and make me feel like even more ****. It sucks."

Even when other team mates start raging at someone, I tell them to stop and let them know that the attitude doesn't help solve anything and in fact it's only making matter worse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrTwister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-07-2013

I'm looking for a solid support. I main ADC and sitting at position 1 of Bronze 1 trying to break the point curve to advance. If you want to level with me, just send me a message.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatKraksby

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTwister View Post
I'm looking for a solid support. I main ADC and sitting at position 1 of Bronze 1 trying to break the point curve to advance. If you want to level with me, just send me a message.
When I'm forced to play support, I play Taric. and if the enemy has taric, I play j4. I hate supporting but I still regard it as the "heart and soul" of a team. The support makes the plays. The support is the one putting their ass on the line for someone else the WHOLE game through.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niqhtmare x

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
You can't carry in the ADC slow in silver tier. It's impossible. People won't/don't listen and always dive into a 1v3/4/5. I know. It's what I've been dealing with.
i have smurfed multiple times and get 100% win rate across the board in ALL bronze and silver division solo queue
dont tell me what i cant do, if ive already done it multiple times

just because you cant do it, doesnt mean others cant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatKraksby

Senior Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niqhtmare x View Post
i have smurfed multiple times and get 100% win rate across the board in all bronze and silver elo solo queue
dont tell me what i cant do, if ive already done it multiple times

just because you cant do it, doesnt mean others cant
Tell me, did your smurf casually pass through that ELO or did it get stuck there after a few purposefully thrown matches?

Tell me that. Because a Smurf can get through the 12xx in like 2 games.