A Bid Farewell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draven13

02-10-2013

So after many many great years and matches in this game it is becoming more and more clear how extremely negative this community has become. I use to enjoy it and loved playing with friends and random pugs. I know my friends list grew with how many great players I ended up getting qued with. However once season 2 hit, and the community grew and received a huge following the more I played the more I ended with with trolls and people who would throw games on purpose. I watched my ELO drop to an embarrassing level because 1 person my team would destroy the match. Now that we are in season 3 I have not had one legit game of ranked. Either someone on my team would troll and fed ( two games ago 0/25/0 Sona who bought 6 boots and just ran down mid) or a match where I would face a team that had a troll ( I may have gotten the win but it was not earned at all.) With that said Im pretty much calling in quits and no longer going to log in. I know Riot may not miss my account, and my 42$ Ive spent however I just had to put my word in some where. I do look forward into the International Matches coming up soon. Hope everyone has a good day.
Peace!

O btw: My Name is Draven in Real life. I made this League account during BETA. I never named changed or anything when the champion Draven came out. I couldn't tell you how often I got made fun of because my user name is the same as a champion. Thanks RIOT!
-Draven

notanxj9smurf

02-10-2013

k

Arceanaux

02-10-2013

^xj9smurf

LILM4CHIN3

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrioring View Post
^xj9smurf

obvious xj9smurf is obvious