Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People dont report afks that arent on their team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

02-08-2013

Quote:
Eaglewolf:
see thats the problem you should report them. Its up to the tribunal to decide if they deserve a ban for it. This is the biggest problem. Half these people wont say anything or if they are bots they just sit there "malice" is just a dumb excuse

No, it's up to Leaverbuster to decide if they're going to get banned for connectivity/AFK reasons. That system could use a tightened leash on the AFK counter but I'm still not throwing someone to the sharks in Tribunal.

You report someone because they're being a dick, not because they're having computer problems or have something come up outside the game. The Tribunal is a player behavior improvement tool, reporting someone when they're being malicious is the only reason I need or use to report someone.

PvtFlowers

02-09-2013

I report all afk's, regardless of team.

BROSEPHIROTH

02-09-2013

One report is enough.