Seeking Advice, is this possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OoziHobo

02-07-2013

I have been trying like a mad scientist to try and solo Dragon with Nunu with my FIRST blue buff. I can do it easily with a second one and a back to base trip, but is it even possible?

The problems are just one blue buff does not allow you enough time to get enough ranks in consume and be able to retain your buff for the Dragon fight. Also, I'm usually only level 4 by the time it wears off. And if I go back to base to get some defensive item, there's definitely not enough time, even with teleport.

If anyone can do this (and I mean do it now with season 3 changes), let me know what you used, masteries, runes, summoners, etc. =]

adc

02-07-2013

It's probably not possible, and even if it is, it'd be easier to just get your team to shove their lanes and help.

OriginalJack

02-07-2013

what kind of rune/mastery set up are you using? I'm thinking crd blues might be helpful.

Also have you thought about starting at their wraiths/red then getting your blue/wolves then trying it?

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

Trundle used to be able to solo dragon at level 4. Right now, I don't know.
It might be possible on Nunu with a fully built wriggles or lifesteal quints, or both?

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

Nunu doesn't need to start Blue, either.

Try Golems -> red -> wraiths -> wolves -> blue -> dragon?

with a B for Madred's at least - I don't think dragon can be done before level 4.

Weenis Too

02-07-2013

no single champion in the game needs to start blue all junglers can clear both buffs doing blue 2nd