Red ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyrano99

02-07-2013

Hello, can anyone tell me how you can earn an red ribbon

Mekeji

02-07-2013

You just have to be honored by other players to get it. Just be nice and helpful to people and don't be afraid to talk to your team mates and be friendly as long it isn't causing you to play sloppy.

Try to do your best to support your team and do your role to the best of your abilities. Also don't forget the all chat where you can write messages to enemies and get a bit of banter between teams.

I have had a match where I was Kha'Zix and there was an enemy Rengar who we kept going back and forth with smack talk and jokes.

tl;dr
Just be nice and helpful to others and it will come.

Delingar

02-07-2013

Red= honorable opponent

...nothing to do with your teammates. talk in /all channel and be a good opponent

Cyrano99

02-07-2013

ty for ur information

Cynical Rain

02-08-2013

Funny thing - I got the red ribbon when I didn't know I could "/all". lol

If you play sincerely (not troll-like) and don't bs in "/all", people will give you the thumbs up.

Rompemann

02-08-2013

I got the teamwork ribbon yesterday, after 3 months of playing with an incredibly positive attitude, always wishing people luck and saying GG after games. I suffered many trolls and my patience was tried on many occasions. I'm surprised at how long it took, especially when I've seen ribbons on some incredibly trollish people.

But basically, yeah, just be cool and don't rage or flame, try to communicate and help out, and eventually you'll get a ribbon.