Better Understanding Of Kha'zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

02-07-2013

Hello!

So, I own over 70 champions and do well with nearly all of them in normals.

As far as ranked goes, I'm trying to practice up on 3 junglers. Right now I'm thinking of Skarner (already have a 70% win ratio), Blitz (when first pick and isn't banned), and... Kha'zix. I was originally considering Maokai, but I've found I really, really enjoy Kha'zix.

I've played a couple of games with him... Some good (went beyond legendary at one point; I snowballed HARD), some... Not. So I have two major questions for him.

1. When is it a good idea to Evolve his Q? Following the advice of multiple Platinum-Elo guides, I go W-E-R usually. W for jungle clears/sustain, and just general reliability. E because of the mobility-- if a fight breaks out, I need to get in, take out the enemy, and GTFO. Or jump to another. And R last so I can take more damage in the "2 second" teamfight. Ok, it takes more than 2 seconds to use all 3 actives. But the point is, 40% damage reduction, PLUS another use. All 3 seem really good... But then there's his Q. Which does great damage on it's own, yet, it's a risky pick.... I'd say to do it in a game where there is more isolated fights than teamfights, but... But those don't really exist much on the ranked level, from what I've seen. I'm kinda confuzzled.

2. Ganking bottom lane. Okay, I don't mean when I can use the smart trick of going through the bushes near the end of the map when pushed. I don't mean going through the river. I mean, assuming the enemy is -smart-, is -warding-.... Yet bot needs my help. Exactly when would I use my ultimate to get past a ward? Is it smart to, or should I just buy an oracles (400g, OUCH!)-- or pink ward (also expensive)? About right when should I use the first/second active of my ult, and be ready for the leap? Should I try to ult, and leap in stealth, past the ward? Or save it for the gank?

Thanks~

Voidgolem

02-07-2013

1. if the enemy team keeps getting caught with their pants down and are islolated for the evolve passive to work.

Or you solo dragon a lot. Either/or.

2. I dunno. Generally I'd try for a lane-gank these days.

Best Furry NA

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
1. if the enemy team keeps getting caught with their pants down and are islolated for the evolve passive to work.

Or you solo dragon a lot. Either/or.

2. I dunno. Generally I'd try for a lane-gank these days.
2. Noted.

1. Hrm..... Okay, good to know. Thanks~

Best Furry NA

02-07-2013

Still curious on #2...

TheGreatKraksby

02-07-2013

Why not Vi? I've recently picker her up and have been putting in work with her~

Best Furry NA

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
Why not Vi? I've recently picker her up and have been putting in work with her~
I actually am considering her.

Best Furry NA

02-07-2013

#2? Anyone?

Best Furry NA

02-07-2013

:/

Best Furry NA

02-07-2013

Hi, GD?

I'd like to order a #2, with Extra Answers

Best Furry NA

02-07-2013

o.o