Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SqueezeMeNow

02-08-2013

...you know Ironstylus is just doing this so she can have a parrot skin.

Zerglinator

02-08-2013

You just described me!

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandaris View Post
Ironstylus WHY!? WHY DO YOU NOT GIVE US MOAR? WE NEED MORE!

More seriously tho, where is the golden path located in valoran? it shows a river but the current maps of valoran don't show water features such as rivers
The image you see drawn in her map is not the Golden Crossing. It's a passage headed through the Howling Marsh towards the Ironspike Mountains, a passage that Quinn knows.

The message about No City-Born Demacian could know of the passage also signifies that nobody of Royalty or high political power that grew up with a silver spoon off the streets would know anything about this passage in and out of Demacian Territory.

It's just a bit concerning an assassin knows of it, meaning they might be a Demacian themselves, or a very geographically incline foreigner.

I can assume Val is her pet bird she found as a child with Caleb in the Howling Marshes

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Well the official translation actually changes the meaning a bit - "I forgot what it meant to dream of honor" being a line to look at specifically.

This is a really important point. It makes it seem like Caleb and Quinn were commoners with aspirations of becoming revered members of the Demacian military. After Caleb's death (which seems to have been controversial in some way) she turned away from that lifestyle. It makes her more of an ex-pat/renegade/loner.

It also makes it seem like now Quinn is determined to capture Talon to regain her honor, and won't stop until she does. I'm legitimately worried for her.

Markoth

02-08-2013

:0 Val is a hawk. A Falconer champ?

orlimeister

02-08-2013

well....at least she wont be riding the bird from what i can see....but le wait is killing me!! D:

Angel Ven

02-08-2013

Do you ever sleep ironstylus?

Luxieto

02-08-2013

So, i'm still assuming it isn't Talon that Quinn is after
maybe this assassin is the person Caitlyn was trying to catch too??

Shinrasaa

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueezeMeNow View Post
...you know Ironstylus is just doing this so she can have a parrot skin.
...I would use such a skin. Every.game.

Hytamo

02-08-2013

Archer that has skills utilizing a hawk, perhaps?