Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrX6x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
You may want to keep this thread bookmarked =)
Which begs the question when are they going to implement a subscribe option so I don't have to keep book marking threds. (I know not ur area)
By the way did you do the concept art for her?

TheEnygma

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrX6x View Post
Which begs the question when are they going to implement a subscribe option so I don't have to keep book marking threds. (I know not ur area)
By the way did you do the concept art for her?
which begs another question: when are they ever gonna implement a comment tracker so we can go to threads we've posted in rather than bookmarking or searching for a word that was in it

AntHill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

as an ADC main will this champion finally take over the place in my heart that MF now holds? will she be exciting enough to just walk into a game and be a presence no matter what? will I be able to find those niche things that just make her great? I really hope this is all true. I have been moving away from ADC because its getting stale. I really really want this to make me all giddy inside. I'm super excited already.

zork990

02-07-2013

i think it is about time for another demacia champion

FancyKiddo

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Stay tuned.
IB4 IronStylus avatar change to blue bird :O

Hot4Nexus

02-07-2013

He is the Glorious Executioner. He does it all - with style. There seems to be blood everywhere he goes. He has the best job.

Draven has always stood a stalwart sentinel against mediocrity and trolls, but the man faces a world of new and terrible threats. He wields the spinning axe, marching against his foes in mighty prowess, but can Draven catch an assassin? Can Draven alone hold back spells woven in shadow and flame? With such vicious forces bearing down upon his doorstep, how will Draven endure?

The answer is simple: this is where Draven shines.

He is a new kind of hero, one of new mind and new method. One who can go where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash.

This is his story. His worth will be proven, his ways will be admired, and there will be no following these footsteps. He doesn't do subtle. He's got pain to serve. He's got axes; victims are the only thing he needs.

Welcome to the League of Draven.

gamemasa5000

02-07-2013

I have a very strange sneaking suspicion the bird may be involved in AA's.

Celenphor

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Demacian justice does not cower in the face of growing darkness. Demacian justice does not bow its head to the tyranny of cruel nations. Demacian justice does not flinch when challenged by overwhelming odds and forces unimaginable.

No—as evil casts it shadow over Valoran, Demacian justice rises above it. Embracing the new and the old, with vigilance and honor, Demacian justice takes wing.

Flying mount rider FTW!!!!

Psycho Pretzel

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celenphor View Post
Flying mount rider FTW!!!!
Oooohh

so Val isn't a small pet bird, it's a bird bigger than Anivia!!!!
Even better!!!!

Mattarias

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volty View Post
I did! I can't wait for her to release!

Watch www.riotgames.com/careers for current openings.

And what's this?

http://www.riotgames.com/internships
http://www.riotgames.com/careers/creative-design-intern

We are looking for creative design interns! Go go go!
I just applied as an art intern. o_o;

Oh geez, my site is such a mess right now, why must I suck at making websites?! D:

Thanks Volty, in a sorta twofold half-silly way. On one hand, I finally got the gumption to apply! On the other... D: Oh gods, my site is horrible and I need to put together a reel and aaaahhh O_O