Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demacia Needs Heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirana Arashi

02-07-2013

Please tell me Quinn is an AD ranged carry , The latest one released is Dravem and He was released on June of last year , I want a new one

Floran

02-07-2013

Quote:
RiotAmes:
Do it anyway. Fortune favors the bold, right?

What if we have like no experience but want to go into game design? And have like no resume since you haven't worked anywhere previously? should we still apply?

StonerSundays

02-07-2013

SHE'S A HARPY I WIN AHAHAHahaha Val = Vajayjay

Cyraknoss

02-07-2013

Quote:
RiotAmes:
Do it anyway. Fortune favors the bold, right?

Seriously, this. Volty just complimented your work right? So apply and make sure that they KNOW it's you who wrote that. Short of a job that legally requires certain certificates (lawyer, doctor, nurse) there's no reason to let prereqs get in the way. The prereqs are the guidelines for the level of talent they want, not a an actual legal requirement, just because you dont have the experience and accolades on paper doesn't mean you dont have the talent, it just means you have to work a lot harder to show it.

Riot Opeli

Associate Writer

02-07-2013

Quote:
Angel Hunter:
What if we have like no experience but want to go into game design? And have like no resume since you haven't worked anywhere previously? should we still apply?

We don't just look at employment or education; what other projects have you been involved in? Any organizations? Like, student government, clubs, volunteer programs, etc...

Purple Pentapus

02-07-2013

She's probably a Valkyrie. I know Leona and Diana already have valkyrie skins, but if you think about it, Val, Valkyrie.

And in my opinion, Demacia would seem fit to have that kind of champion. Although I know that wouldn't make her human, but hey, Galio isn't human.

Chocoßo

02-07-2013

Quote:
Riot Opeli:
We don't just look at employment or education; what other projects have you been involved in? Any organizations? Like, student government, clubs, volunteer programs, etc...

yeah can we keep this thread on topic please?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-07-2013

Quote:
TheEnygma:
when can we expect a PBE release? tonight or tomorrow? the people must know!

More story first =)

Fiora All Night

02-07-2013

What are the odds of another melee AD Carry? Seems pretty unlikely given how the ones we have now tend to fare, but it could be an interesting experiment to making them more viable I guess.

StonerSundays

02-07-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
More story first =)

I know yer secret. She's a Harpy. its cool, ill wait.