Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadou

02-07-2013

Ironstylus...your lore....it's too strong T.T but I'm loving it a lot, making me really try to get more sense into Quinn

Right now I just imagine,if Quinn is the female adc she needs no other support but her Valor!

Bakabridget

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
In times of turmoil, in times of peace. In ages golden and dark. In lockstep with allies, or locked in conflict with foes. Demacia must hold true to the old, but embrace the new. The new will challenge and rarely abide by constraints. It tests the fabric of values, of tactics and of hearts. It can prove potent, but it can threaten those who hold close the ways of the past.
Please iron stylus. Flat or petite chest. No massive breasts this time please!

Lesthrid

02-07-2013

Quote:
In times of turmoil, in times of peace. In ages golden and dark. In lockstep with allies, or locked in conflict with foes. Demacia must hold true to the old, but embrace the new. The new will challenge and rarely abide by constraints. It tests the fabric of values, of tactics and of hearts. It can prove potent, but it can threaten those who hold close the ways of the past.
Just release the champion reveal already and stop the hype!

Trolosaurus

02-07-2013

......Revival of Rob Blackblade?

Chiuch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I like the two huge signatures on the artwork: The metal inkpen (possibly made of iron?) which is then cast aside to finish writing with a feather pen (looks like a parrot feather)

Ecclesias

02-07-2013

A Demacian inquisitrix would be so flawless

Drakojan

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hi! I guess I should write an introductory post at some point (I've been here for nine months or so), but I spent my first six months at Riot pitching new champions; I helped pitch a run of about ten champs that began with Zed. Nowadays, I work on champion biographies, voiceover scripts, and tooltips.

Of all the champions I've helped pitch, I definitely have a fondness for the female champs: Vi, Quinn, and a couple more that have yet to see release. Vi and Quinn in particular borrow a lot from my personal inspirations.

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell Runaan what a good job I'm doing so Runaan'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I in that upcoming introductory post.
YOU PITCHED ZED? OMG. You pitched my favorite champion. You're now my favorite Rioter.

Calling Clouds

02-07-2013

**** it I'm leaving the forums for an hour to see if the bird squeals. I can't take this teasing.

Real Stronk

02-07-2013

Quote:
They are the legions of blue and gold. They are the beacons of justice. They bear the standard. They lead the charge.

Demacia has always stood a stalwart sentinel against darkness and evil, but the nation faces a world of new and terrible threats. They wield the sword and spear, marching against their foes in mighty numbers, but can an army catch an assassin? Can numbers alone hold back spells woven in shadow and flame? With such vicious forces bearing down upon her doorstep, how will Demacia endure?

The answer is simple: a new champion approaches.

She is a new kind of hero, one of new mind and new method. One who can go where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash.

This is her story. Her worth will be tested, her ways will be questioned, but she will forge ahead. Honor guides her path. Justice steadies her aim. Valor is the only ally she needs.
IronStylus.... don't tease me bro!

YSRS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
YESSS! LORE? CHAMPION INTERACTION? PROGRESSIVE STORILINES?

RIOT PLS!

No but seriously if this champion lives up to your hype as well as Diana & Leona did, man am I gonna be happy to be playing League of Legends.