Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Though they bear the weight of spreading the light of justice, and forever protect its flame, the old ways must adapt to a new and emerging world. Threats approach, they strike at the heart of the land. Treacherous acts, shadowy ways, the fight is not always bathed in the light of day. The old ways must be cherished but new opportunities must be seized. Can paths of the past merge with the roads of the future? Can the new tactics employed reconcile with the honor that must be upheld? These questions must be asked. Times change. Demacia must change with it.
So is she going to be a Adorkable sherlock-esque character?

We already have a batman (bruce vayne)

Lord Angry

02-07-2013

I'm going to make the bar in my next D&D game called 'The leaky parrot'

The Derkman

02-07-2013

So, is there a special interaction between this "Val" and Iron Solari Leona?

Looks like it will be awesome.

Grïmoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Callin it right now, with a bow of course:

Ryceman

02-07-2013

I assume Val is the bird.

Apollo Nash

02-07-2013

Sounds like an ADC.

Lord Angry

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grmoire View Post
Callin it right now, with a bow of course:
Mmmmmm RO...

CHULUPZILLA

02-07-2013

Quote:
In times of turmoil, in times of peace. In ages golden and dark. In lockstep with allies, or locked in conflict with foes. Demacia must hold true to the old, but embrace the new. The new will challenge and rarely abide by constraints. It tests the fabric of values, of tactics and of hearts. It can prove potent, but it can threaten those who hold close the ways of the past.
Damn it Iron this is like a strip tease of lore T-T

Keskintilki

02-07-2013

Quote:
In times of turmoil, in times of peace. In ages golden and dark. In lockstep with allies, or locked in conflict with foes. Demacia must hold true to the old, but embrace the new. The new will challenge and rarely abide by constraints. It tests the fabric of values, of tactics and of hearts. It can prove potent, but it can threaten those who hold close the ways of the past.
So basically she will shake up the definition of Demacian Justice. I wonder what her interaction with Garen will be.

Also is she a spy?? A double-agent? She obviously doesn't see eye to eye with Garen's point of view.

Wargasmic

02-07-2013

Quote:
Shower me with lore.