Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demacia Needs Heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixSlayer13

02-07-2013

Quote:
Mausch:
i need to know to ask my mom for rp card but she has big hooters (? ) i need to know pleese i hate ugly

So anything without big boobs is ugly?

the Pra3t0r1an

02-07-2013

Adc adc please be a ad ranged carry!

Sisuwolf

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Is Val a blue Chocobo?

Many Champions and skins are based off other games and movies. Just getting some Dynasty Warriors skins, a game I loved years ago. Is it a champ that is Final Fantasy based? Some of the info given kind of reminds me of the opening to FFT with a bunch of Knights riding on Chocobos, although it sounds like she might not have a sword. Archer/Knight on a Chocobo. Would be pretty cool. "One who can go where armies cannot reach." I remember those chocobos having some pretty good movement and unlocking things you couldn't reach without them.

If not for the initial champ, maybe a possibility for a skin. Or course that's only if Val truly is a mount.

Swanhaven

02-07-2013

IronStylus champ, ohmygodyes

I love you dude

The Jenso

02-07-2013

Also Im guessing her Ult might have something to do with Val?

FadedChameleon

02-07-2013

Quote:
Harrow:
Good old Demacian "Justice." Select a victi...er, suspect based on vague circumstantial evidence and send a brigade of shiny-armored children playing at soldier to go murder them.

You I like, you know what's up

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

02-07-2013

her name is Quinn.
i swear to god

Thormir

02-07-2013

the new champ was talking about her partner and there was mention of on a wing? im thinking maybe a pet controller/bird adc or caster?

Varindran

02-07-2013

isn't this leagues first champion with a name starting with Q?

TheEnygma

02-07-2013

PBE tonight? ^_^