Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MPonder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hand to the ground. Eyes to the sky.

Demacia needs heroes.
Thx for reply the summoners. So beautiful Quinn is, Her armor is great, that left shoulder, the leather parts, the design of the armor, Great!

Her face is like the girl from Kitniss.

Weedial

02-13-2013

She reminds me an enlightened Vayne, Leona's clothing+Talon's, and Swain and his crow.
She is beautiful whatsoever.
She looks so intellegent and wise, so bathed in light.
Gawd, finally a beautiful new concept for a champion. I do like all the other ones, but this is creativity beyond.
I'm eagrly awaiting to plow this woman.
And make her mine.

Frakenbourrough

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hand to the ground. Eyes to the sky.

Demacia needs heroes.
It really feels like a missed opportunity that she wasn't hawkrider.

This is Vayne with a bird.

Ranigad

02-13-2013

Loving this even more xD I do think her pose is a bit stiff, her helmet is a bit strange (I had another helmet in mind that someone designed that I thought really suited her xP), and I think the crossbow looks a bit unorthodox on the bottom but that doesn't mean I'm any less excited for this release! I haven't been this excited about a champion since Kennen before I started playing xD Definitely the first champ I'm buying on release and I think it'll be worth every ip!

Apygoos

02-13-2013

Riot..i need 34 RP to buy her when she comes out D:

MrBoomstickESQ

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frakenbourrough View Post
It really feels like a missed opportunity that she wasn't hawkrider.

This is Vayne with a bird.
Except Quinn is a Falconer

and Vayne is Van Helsing.

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Haha, as soon as I saw this thread by Ironstylus I knew she would be another butch to satisfy his dominatrix fetish. But an armored archer? Really? They even gave her a bird. Ironstylus, you need to get out more often, dude.

FighterRanger

02-13-2013

Okay the armor looks good and all, but I have to say IronStylus I am kinda disappointed. All the letters made her sound like some sort of hunter or woodswoman. Now we have a chick dressed out in Leona-style full plate.

That would be okay on a foot soldier, or a general, or bodyguard, etc. But a woodswoman? An assassin hunter? Seems to me like she should be decked out more like Vayne, but with less of a dark feel to her.

Its like Steel Legion Lux, except at least thats just a skin you can buy and not the main one. Unless her lore is going to vary considerably from the notes that have been posted.

FadedChameleon

02-13-2013

Double Crossbows all the way across the sky

Epic

ricedream5

02-13-2013

She's an ANTI-Assassin, not an assassin. Hm....an ADC that counters assassins...that should be great. Instabuy