Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedFuryBounce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

I myself am excited for the arrival of Quinn. If I'm not mistaken IronStylus replied to a question another person asked about when and he said something along the lines of, "Soon, y'know explosions and stuff." You can use the Riot post tracker to search for it in this thread.

People are just generally driven by their hype and they don't think that what they're asking for takes time, and if the company is pressured into releasing something unfinished then it will most likely be buggy and a disappointment. Vindictus' community is a prime example. IMO.

phattank

02-11-2013

Quick GD! Use Rage Attack now!

Kia Fleur

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfczombie View Post
so you normal people should make a pbe account? oh wait, you can't in between champ announcements and releases. I guess you should've thought about that earlier...
PBE signups are only for a few days a month and for the past few months, It has filled up/closed before I could get to it. I've only recently started playing and there are so many of us 'normal people' that don't get the chance or are busy the days it's open due to bad luck. Don't you think that if everyone who wanted a PBE account could have one, they would? Get off your sarcastic high horse long enough to realize that isn't the way it works and not having a PBE is not most people's choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
Ahh I see. It probably wasn't the great parrot overlord's intention for it to be like that. He most likely wanted to share this champ and let everyone have fun with the journals until she is ready for the pbe. And it is understandable to be frustrated that she isn't out yet. The people complaining are just more vocal about their excitement for her
Duly noted and I agree but the wait sucks regardless lol

Faptain Teemo

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFuryBounce View Post
I myself am excited for the arrival of Quinn. If I'm not mistaken IronStylus replied to a question another person asked about when and he said something along the lines of, "Soon, y'know explosions and stuff." You can use the Riot post tracker to search for it in this thread.

People are just generally driven by their hype and they don't think that what they're asking for takes time, and if the company is pressured into releasing something unfinished then it will most likely be buggy and a disappointment. Vindictus' community is a prime example. IMO.
Agreed. I don't expect Quinn to even be on PBE until the new Blitz and Jayce skins go live; maybe have a good 2 week login screen run, or trade which weeks they are released.

Super excited for another ADC too.

Dryad Soraka

02-11-2013

reveal WHERe?

RedFuryBounce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptain Teemo View Post
Agreed. I don't expect Quinn to even be on PBE until the new Blitz and Jayce skins go live; maybe have a good 2 week login screen run, or trade which weeks they are released.

Super excited for another ADC too.
I believe due to the theme of each skin that the blitz one will go out with the Mac client release and the Jayce one is obviously Valentine's. Quinn will probably go on the PBE either later today, tomorrow or somewhere around next weekend.

Relating to the login screens it has been already confirmed the blitz skin has one. I saw it on surrender@20 or reignofgaming I forget which. I don't think Jayce will get one.

Renegade Paladin

02-11-2013

"Where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash..."

Well you can't swing a broadsword when you're in the forest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qcstRPC2cQ

=D

rhoadheart

02-11-2013

guys... the jornal pages were posted in groups of two if you want more info, make it 800 upvotes

Click Click Click my fellow summoners!

The Real Rawr

02-11-2013

IronStylus pls, moar.

Sir Cutchry

02-11-2013

I hate you for teasing me. I wish you did this the day before she came out on the pbe