Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demacia Needs Heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wtvdd

02-10-2013

god damn parrot give us more pages!

Cre0s

02-10-2013

Transformation hero (shyv,swain) . Something tells me this hero will have an ult similar to nocturne+twisted fate, most likely a zoning champ considering the hawk.

Cre0s

02-10-2013

Must be an ally of talon, the names go way too well with eachother

Zaniff

02-10-2013

So out of curiosity the feathers on Valor's back are those actually feathers? Cause it looks slightly lumped making me wonder if that's actually Quinn with a cloak that makes her blend into her own bird. Maybe I'm just being too inquisitive trying to find things that aren't really there.

PoweredLightz

02-10-2013

She seems like she's a scout or some type with a bow or crossbow?

ExplosiveSpectra

02-10-2013

Ok, just looking at this makes me think. From all the different topics and such i've read and the feedback from past summoners, it looks like Quinn is a female ad carry based on Katniss from the Hunger Games. Also, her bird seen at the last page appears to be the 'Val', or Valor she wrote about. Since its a bird that is a companion of a Demacian Champion, i would think its an eagle. Also, Stylus talks about places that swords and armies cannot reach..sounds like she rides her eagle in the air. How the heck she does it I wouldn't be able to explain. Furthermore, this feels like a remake of the scrapped 'Eagle Rider' champion, another one of the left ideas along with Priscilla, who you all know was remade into Elise...

Zombiepaste

02-10-2013

I vant mah burd

Ultra CHEZ

02-10-2013

Ha! I knew we would get more lore eventually! I love it! This coupled with recent Heimer buffs are making me love LoL so much right now.

Also, why are we discussing Noxus vs. Demacia? Piltover is obviously the best.

Rawfury0424

02-10-2013

If Quinns dance is not 'the bird is the word' dance from family guy i will be very disapoointed in you riot.

I hope one of you designers/head people read this.

PineappleTrees

02-10-2013

I'm still here on this forum waiting for some news