Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxieto

02-09-2013

The Letter! What's the Letter!!!!!!
What's Quinn asking of Jarman????

DragonPhoeniX

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'd like to explore that possibility.

It would be nice if every bit of lore for champs was available in the champ info screen so that summoners both new and old could see more lore in there favorite champs.

DeathisComing74

02-09-2013

I'm guessing she is an assassin, interesting

LonelyLiamNeeson

02-09-2013

I noticed a curved knife in one of the pictures. Will we be using that as well as her pet and bow, or is that just something for aesthetic value?

FreeSpeeder

02-09-2013

Any chance for the parrot to say when Quinn is going to be fully revealed?

Maybeh? :3

Splitcart

02-09-2013

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but is Katniss from the Hunger Games any part of the inspiration here? Girl surviving out in the woods, close guy friend/brother with her, skilled bow/crossbow user, disdainful of the 'big city' once she finally sees it from the inside, etc.

Merce in trainin

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeSpeeder View Post
Any chance for the parrot to say when Quinn is going to be fully revealed?

Maybeh? :3
or released out to the PBE? I'd say a lot of people are eager to test her out.

SpeakEasy V

02-09-2013

I'm really really hoping that Quinn is a Falconeer. (even a hawk or a raptor of some sort in this case)

Falconeering in warfare has been around forever. an amazing way to hunt small prey or attack enemies.

With how much Quinn talks about Valor, and relies on the bird it seems as if this is a credible option. I'm really hoping Riot (if they are going in this direction) make the falconeering mechanics amazing with some great abilities.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Why can't we have JoJ back? That would have been a great way to tie this in. Also, this is being posted on the forums where probably 1% of the players will see it. Why not have these things posted into the client (like the JoJ used to do.. we'd be informed of new ones...)

Journal of Justice was a great idea and a great way to get lore to us, and while I love this as a character intro, and I love the idea of each champion furthering the plot of the game a little, the JoJ kept older champs up to date too.

My personal favourite part about this series of images is her writing a letter while out in the woods, presumably for her falcon to deliver.

Also, isn't j4 lb atm? I would think she'd be all about getting Talon killed, since he's in a different Noxian faction than her and Swain.

Zero Suit Senpai

02-09-2013

The lore is making me excited.

I WANNNTTTT TTHISSSS CHAMPP.