Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Besteau

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apaulcalypse NOW View Post
"Originally Posted by 1xBlackStarx1
It's Caleb all along, isn't it. He faked his death so Quinn wouldn't know that he became an assassin, which she wouldn't approve of. Right? RIGHT?"

So your telling me that the three deadliest blademasters in all of valoran is actually 2 noxians and 1 damascian?

Talon's earliest memories are the darkness of Noxus' underground passages and the reassuring steel of a blade. He remembers no family, warmth, or kindness.

First line from talon's lore hmmm and also found this in the trivia part of talon's wiki page:

The bird-like creature perched on the fallen sword in the Sneak Peek bears a striking resemblance to Beatrice, Swain's raven, hinting that Talon's past may be interlaced with Swain's in some way.

but maybe it's not swains birds but quinns bird val???

Also look at the chinese splashart he isn't in front of noxus but then again he could be their for a mission.

or!!!! that's what the hidden message is behind damascian heroe's wanted ....quinn wants talon to go back to his roots
Or maybe Caleb is Talon's real name. Honestly. Assassins usually have code names. She lost her brother/whatever to noxus.

Zertryx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besteau View Post
Or maybe Caleb is Talon's real name. Honestly. Assassins usually have code names. She lost her brother/whatever to noxus.
I was thinking that as well, hence why in the first picture she was writting "wrong" "not his style" like she knew talon personally

Eiyuuken

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertryx View Post
I was thinking that as well, hence why in the first picture she was writting "wrong" "not his style" like she knew talon personally
Interesting...

Quote:
“Talon has worked in the shadows to do General Du Couteau's bidding for many years, leading up to his disappearance. Were his daughters aware of his mysterious protégé? Would either one be open to comment on Talon's existence and his relationship to them and their search for their father?”
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2&d=1360365191

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3&d=1360365201

Besteau

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertryx View Post
+1

Pius Leviticus

02-08-2013

of course the General's daughters, at least kat anyway, are aware of Talon.

"The three deadliest blademasters in all of Valoran are bound to the house of Du Couteau: my father, myself, and Talon. Challenge us, if you dare."

― Katarina Du Couteau
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Talon/Background

not to mention both kat and talon were political refugees or something towards the end of the journal of justice. i think it was after swain became the king of noxus

Daemon

02-08-2013

And then she covered up "killing" Talon. Talon = bird claws. She says Valor reminds her of her brother. Maybe they both have an affinity for birds? Even though he forgot everything, he was still reminded of the birds his sister loved and called himself Talon.

(Talon is an IronStylus creation, after all.)

Quinn might have seen him "killed", but he was actually drugged or critically wounded and then healed and thrown onto the streets.

I like where this is going. It might be an awesome sibling story. The tales of Kayle and Morgana, and Nasus and Renekton are very interesting, so it's exciting to see something maybe going in that direction.

Lethal Harmony

02-08-2013

Ah, so Val was a bird. Should of known. :P Cool lore bits about the new character, really enjoying them!

CowInSpace13

02-08-2013

I dont know how you could miss this. Obviously Caleb is actually going to be the new champ.

Edit:

In all seriousness though, I was just comparing his splash art/champion icon to the picture in the Caleb journal page, and they look eerily similar. They both have a very squared off jaw, as well as an oddly shaped, (almost pinched upwards) left nostril.

ArcticSirius

02-08-2013

to me Quinn (and Val) remind me of Mordecai and Bloodwing from Borderlands. Just I dunno, Quinn sounds like a ranged but w/ a pet. Now if some of her skills we like any of his, I think I'd have to make her my adc (sorry Kog, you can eat cake while me and Quinn rip up SR)

Eiyuuken

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticSirius View Post
to me Quinn (and Val) remind me of Mordecai and Bloodwing from Borderlands. Just I dunno, Quinn sounds like a ranged but w/ a pet. Now if some of her skills we like any of his, I think I'd have to make her my adc (sorry Kog, you can eat cake while me and Quinn rip up SR)
Unfortunately, i think Val is a giant bird and Quinn is gonna ride on it. Like, how sejuani rides a boar... >.>