Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamburger Hooves

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
The dagger is inscribed with "Caleb" and "For Demacia", which makes me think it's Caleb's dagger and she's bringing it to his gravestone.
Or she just uses it for utility purposes, like peeling those apples under the book.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbarrier View Post
The notes on the wanted poster strongly suggest Quinn knows Talon didn't commit these crimes and that a different assassin is responsible. I don't think Talon is who Quinn is after.
If that's the case, why did she not tell everyone that she thought it was a different assassin? If she even killed anyone, or if she even went to that camp at all.

People are going to see Talon still running around and see Quinn as a liar.

A lot of this story thing doesn't make sense

VexTheHex

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbarrier View Post
The notes on the wanted poster strongly suggest Quinn knows Talon didn't commit these crimes and that a different assassin is responsible. I don't think Talon is who Quinn is after.
This.

People need to stop with all of the Talon. He is not Caleb, cause it conflicts heavily with both of their lore. And Quinn is NOT HUNTING Talon. She proposed to Jarvan that the killer was a different person, and Jarvan trusted in her logic and told her to follow her instinct on the matter. So again, she is NOT HUNGTING Talon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
If that's the case, why did she not tell everyone that she thought it was a different assassin? If she even killed anyone, or if she even went to that camp at all.

She did tell Garen and Jarvan. Garen didn't trust her, Jarvan did and told her to carry out her investigation.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
TALON IS NOT CALEB OR IRONSTYLUS/THE LORE DEPARTMENT DID SOMETHING WRONG.

Talon's lore states that he's been in Noxus since he was a kid. He's never known any family. The only people he's ever loved or experienced love from are Katarina and Du Couteau.

This theory is false.

Also, Caleb is a terrible name for Talon.

Additionally, Quinn could not have killed Talon in that camp. It's also been previously stated in Talon's lore that no one can best him in a duel (aside from Du Couteau) and any assassins that went after him were killed by him. Quinn wouldn't be any different.

She either:

Killed a fake Talon

Met Talon but did not try to kill him

Or she might not have even gone to that camp at all. For all we know, her letters are lies.
That a pretty Quinnvalid theory, if it were true I would take it as a Quinnsult. It would Quinnspire me to Quinnspect the Quinfedels who make such Quinsipid threads

ty scrabble finder
http://www.scrabblefinder.com/starts-with/in/

Hamburger Hooves

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its all K View Post
Definitely a griffon rider, "where armies can not go".

Val the griffon and Quinn the bow & arrow ADC that (rumored) uses no mana. Maybe energy?
Where armies can't go might also mean she's some kind of scout or agent, that can go to places to small or populated for an army to go to or through

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Anivia X Val fanfics 4 evar.

SaintLevi

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hence.. "Questions still remain.."

=)
Loved the experiment which I saw on twitter and have followed all day I'm super excited for the champion and have always loved the lore behind the game and the added depth it brings. Please keep doing this!

Subalternate01

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hence.. "Questions still remain.."

=)
Like Fiora Where?

stormbarrier

02-08-2013

Quote:

Maybe she did? It doesn't specify that she had slain Talon, just that J4 was pleased. J3 issued the wanted poster, so we're unaware of his reaction, anyways.

Cruxshadows

02-08-2013

I was glad to have the City behind me, Both me and Val feel at home without the buildings and crowds. My mind was still full of thoughts at what the king had told me was an honor, but forced upon me. In my fire light I could see Val ‘s head turn to once side, years of training left her silent but the warning was accepted the same. I had a feeling I know who it was and this time he was not a lone the softer foot step told me it’s was female I had a good guess as to who it could be

“Greetings Talon,” I paused “and I would guess your sister is here to.”

“We are” came the voice of Talon” My sources tell me you have been invited to join the league”

“enslaved is what I’d call it but, for my prince I will do as my king bids” there was a bit if bitter in my voice.

Katarina laughed” blind obedeance? This is why Demacia fails”

“like you follow swain and his Ax man?” I poked, tensing my muscles to jump at any approach” is this why you don’t follow you heart and leave Noxus for the head of the crowngaurd?” that had done it I heard the moveing of the leather in her outfit and fell to my back in time to see Katarina’s knife fly past where my head was. I followed though my backward summersault and hit my feet. A whissle and Val dove toward where Katarina has been and she leaped in to the firelights glow.

“save it sister” growled Talon” I own her a bit of a debt she cause the scum trying to frame me for a sloppy murder. And stopping you from killing her pay that debt”

“We will meet on the rift and there will be no mercy” Katarina growled and turned to leave.

"I will tell Garen you send you love when I next see him” Katarina in one fluid motion pulled and threw another knife I didn’t move I knew it would miss. And as quickly she was gone. Another whistle and Val was on a branch in the tree above me”

“you know Val maybe being summoned will have a few perks after all”