Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xephen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensoFullbuster View Post
We have a Swain already =P
No I mean more like shivanna, and it would not be her, but val that transforms.

Question Hound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
The brother part ninjaed into a single word, curses.

More cliche as a brother than a friend now...*Quinn, I am your brother!*

I understand that underlying decisions for the character are very good for the story, but even so that leads down like...three paths?

A. It isn't her brother. Moral Dilema solved, different plot path may go.

B. It is her brother and she will kill him because he is a wrong do-er, there will be yada moments of her trying to convince him of the old days and he will give her some reasoning as to why things have changed, Why demacia is now weak, etc. etc.

or C. She lets him get away unable to kill her brother (Which might result in him trying to kill her, which we know won't happen because she's the setup for the new champion, unless of course Riot is setting up the assassin and Quinn is just a plot device for the grand reveal, which I wouldn't actually mind all that much)

Then there's my way to salvage the cliche with another cliche of

D. He's under the control of someone in Zaun via some virus or some chemical weapon they've worked on. You never know

I know that the character development is a huge part of the story, but when the plot itself is so predictable it becomes a little less interesting to me, because I know how things are going to end.

It's not the destination, it's the journey.

A journey helps if it has a lot of twists and turns and isn't a straight road.

Then again I might just be putting to much faith onto this reveal because of my thirst for lore, trying to quench as much of my thirst by sucking this dry
All of this is assuming she can even catch the assassin! I actually really like your idea that Quinn isn't the character at all, but just an elaborate device to reveal him @_@

IMTOOJUICY

02-08-2013

Quinn has very nice handwriting.

Question Hound

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xephen View Post
No I mean more like shivanna, and it would not be her, but val that transforms.

Wait, so her pet bird transforms into...a different bird?

Squirrelagator

02-08-2013

What if Caleb isn't dead... AND HE IS THE C THAT CAITLYN IS AFTER

Jgame

02-08-2013

Bump.

ComanderMolander

02-08-2013

This thread does not need bumps ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Hound View Post
so I heard you like birds....

Zerglinator

02-08-2013

Quote:
When people transform into different people, everyone seems to think it's cool...

Voltusfive

02-08-2013

so good.. so gud

MajesticRaven

02-08-2013

Quote:
All of this is assuming she can even catch the assassin! I actually really like your idea that Quinn isn't the character at all, but just an elaborate device to reveal him @_@
I'm a huge fan of the long shots. Which is why I can't stand cut and dry plots and will fight against them with all my might.

I actually think it'd be interesting if they set Quinn up as the plot device to reveal this mysterious Assassin.

Judging from their personality they seem to want a lot of attention as their motive, or they're making a name for them self and framing Talon as an attempt to challenge him.

Another thing I thought is that Val might be Caleb in some cursed state or something. Being in that location has fired Val up, and Quinn said Val reminds her of Caleb more and more every day. Living on with her to protect her and prove they are strong even after death.