Looking to creative new 5v5 team, 1400+ elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazorRains

02-07-2013

My friend and I are looking to create a new 5s team. Together we have played over 1000 games together, and have great knowledge of the game. I main mid, and my friend mains jungle. We are in search of an adc,top, and support. We want to try to play on a pretty regular basis from 5-7 central time zone. We are looking for active, knowledge people to join us. We are both 1400+ elo players, and are looking for people around the same skill level. Must have skype. If this is something you interested in leave message.

abeasty

02-07-2013

hey, i would be interested in joining, i main mid but my top is getting to the point were i can start carrying. my elo is just below 1400 when i stopped playing, but i got back into it about a month ago. i have been playing better since i took the brake. I would love to atleast play some games and see if i check out.
thanks for reading.

in game name is Abeasty

RedBird 00

02-11-2013

i main adc and play a little support im only level 22 at the moment so no elo yet but people say im better than most adc in the game and im looking to get better with a team if your interested and willing to be able to give me time to improve my name is redbird_00 those are zeros