Any one else sick of building 2 fully built items per game before it ends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

02-07-2013

Like most games will end approximately the time you get rylies and liandries combo. I just wish a higher frequency of games allow you to end up with more items, not from longer games though. I think overall increased rate of getting the gold from all sources needs to be increased or all the items prices decreased by like 15 percent or something.

Yes occasionally you may get more items, but it is like 20 percent of the games you actually filled out your inventory with the expensive items. This is assuming you were doing really well each of those games and play top lane.

Any one else would like to see you able to attain items at a faster rate some how? Every game with just rylies and liandries or something just feels incomplete. This is assuming you did well and got way more fed than the enemy laners too.

Turtle Omega

02-07-2013

you dont even play lol

katyyyyyyyyyyy

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
you dont even play lol
Just answer the question. When you are doing good and getting fed, wouldn't you like to build more than 2 items before the game ends on 80 percent of the games you did really well from on top lane? Oh hey I did really well on top lane, too bad I can only build 2 fully built items before the game ends on 80 percent of time. If you lose the rate goes even lower and if you did bad even lower. Any one else sick of this? Wouldn't it be cool to have a higher rate of games offer more interaction of fully built items? Just feels a tad too low. This is even considering you like being really really fed.

Hiryuu16

02-07-2013

I'm fine with the current rate. I might even make the xp rate lower, so champion choice and skill order factor in more.

Only having time for 2-3 big items forces you to make the tough choices. The BF Sword or NLR are good items, no question, but saving for them leaves you crippled for a long time, if your opponent took cheaper, faster options. If you could pick them up in half the time, that risk/benefit timeframe becomes shorter and less meaningful.

Turtle Omega

02-07-2013

I don't understand if you win early you don't need a full build..
It would totally ruin the game if you could get a full build early game lol.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
I don't understand if you win early you don't need a full build..
It would totally ruin the game if you could get a full build early game lol.
That is the point. make it slightly higher. I am not saying make more games longer games, just that if you win early you can have slightly more items. I am sick of not having much items. Either when I win or lose, most the time. Even in longer games it is rare to have full 6 item build. Like the game has to be 1 out of 100 games long for that to happen. Even then usually someone will still not have 6 item build.

Turtle Omega

02-07-2013

I'm pretty sure a majority of the games don't end with surrendering at 20, so I just really don't see your point at all, and the fact that you're smurfing just to post in the new player section probably means you aren't really that good.

Tucking Sits

02-07-2013

The only time you end with few items is if there is an early surrender. Most of my games end around 35 minutes, where I usually have an almost complete build.

Flakedd

02-07-2013

I usually have a full build around 30 minutes in. I actually think they should decrease the amount of gold you get because sometimes I don't know what to buy anymore! lol

Hiryuu16

02-07-2013

For those crazy-long games, they need a leprechaun champ that converts 1% of current gold into AP or something. After an hour, even supports have little left to buy.