Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ About going up in divisions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagenor

02-07-2013

So, if we are supposed to prove we're better than our division, and we have to consistently win game to prove so... Than why am I playing with people 3-4 divisons higher(or lower) than myself, but still get nicked 20 points for losing?

I won my last promotional series but still, I was paired against someone still being seeded, and 4 Silver 4-5's. I think players in the promotion series should never be paired with players still being seeded,

The following were the teams:

Bronze I x2 (I was here at the time)
Silver V x2
Silver III

VS.

Seeding
Silver IV x4

So i'm basically played in a match full of silvers and 1 who knows? But isn't the promotion series meant to show that i'm better than the average division Bronze I? Not a bunch of Silver IV's? I'm playing with up to 3 divisions away from myself including people who don't even have a division yet. Was wanting to point this out to know if it was intended for promotion series to versus seeders and have wide of a variety in division.