These classes of Champions are useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully Beast View Post
Bruisers, only stupid players cannot get fed with bruisers... only stupid players stack damage on bruisers... If anyone hasn't noticed that someone who knows how to play a bruiser stacks hp, it doesn't matter if the carry on the other team is fed, who cares if they are doing decent amounts of damage when you have 3 times as much health as them and almost matching that persons damage... thats what its about. bruisers can currently play any lane, by simply stacking hp early.
Endgame, a carry can be doing up to 1600 damage per hit as many as 5 times per 2 seconds not including bonus damage they may be doing such as vaynes 8% max hp in true damage. With 6 warmogs you would have lets say 6000hp plus lets say 4000 from your kit, base stats and all that. That totals to 10000. You now have literally 2.5 seconds to kill the carry as a bruiser with no damage and not much armor to stop the carries lifesteal.

gg

you built armor? APC can kill you more easily now and your armor can be shredded anyways allowing for easier lifesteal.

gg

you built nothing but damage?
You aren't gonna survive that much damage lategame

gg

You try to strike that perfect balance? You aren't a huge threat, youre just another enemy now and the teams balance and variety will be used against you just like anyone else, btw stay away from the carry who fails to care as they will most likely be killing you or getting you so low that you fail to matter after the tank peels.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaurok View Post
Problem with that is it's current HP instead of max (old madred was max) and it is magical damage (which you don't build against as AD).
its not magic damage, it was changed to physical back in the patch 3 days before the nami patch with arclight varus

and either way, current hp is enough to get you into executioner mastery range and wreck the **** out of you. Don't underestimate it. It gives the champ more lifesteal and a ranged slow as well

+40 attack damage
+10% life steal
Unique passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in physical damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs minions)
Unique active: Drains target champion, dealing 150 physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds - 60 second cooldown. (500 range)

Disregarding the active ability, to exceed damage gained by a fully stacked The Bloodthirster on a target, the target must have at least 1500 health. To deal more average damage to a target than a The Bloodthirster from full to no health, the target must have over 3000 health.

Note that it says heals you for half the amount and not half the damage dealt.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavieevy View Post
Mages
Assassins

These champions are completely useless in the new Bruiser Meta.
ahri = mage/assassin

your arguement has been countered heretic!

no bias whatsoever
/ahri fancult

pengwndude

02-14-2013

now i don't believe you deserve the **** being thrown at you ie "noob" or "l2p"

I agree and disagree

1. I fought a garen who built FLAT hp with runes and masteries and stuff. He was unkillable. But he ended up destroying everyone! His damage output was ridiculous for his build! That being said, i as a yorick knocked his tower down quickly and denied him farm, but he didn't NEED it. He killed everyone else.

2. Darius. **** you darius.

On the other hand, i don't believe those classes are useless. A fed carry will 1v1 anyone. Especially vayne. They need to GET fed though and that's the tricky part. If they're not, they're cannon fodder. There MAY need to be some balance, but they're not useless

and mages. not even close to useless imo. Sometimes they carry harder than everyone else. lux, brand and now annie have shown through.

Assassins i feel are always a gambit and really depend on the skill of the player and their reaction.

ManiacMcLaughton

02-14-2013

**gasp** No.... itemize to counter the threats on their team? No way... that's strait OP right there...

Sevamortner

02-14-2013

i am a little bored of everyone having a warmogs, A few games back even the adc (mf) and mid (annie) had a warmogs the whole team had over 3500 hp.. Yea yea itimize and all that, but its not as fun when you dont explode people with your burst

Technician Tim

02-14-2013

assassins useless? lol

awkwardbowman

02-14-2013

Learn to kite. Learn to position. Learn how to focus.