Demacian Men

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thraon

02-07-2013

Since I started playing League of Legends, I found out Jarvan IV, Garen and Xin Zhao to be very fun to play with. I have always liked to play the 'imperial warrior' role and these guys just are so cool.
But now, people don't play with them as they used to do... why?
Jarvan. Once, not only an exemplar for Demacia, he was the exemplar to all Tanky DPS around. He was the perfect bruiser... But after some changes, he just doesn't do as well as back in the days and people sometimes walk out from his Cataclysm like from a mud curtain.
Garen! DEMACIA! His spin was just game breaking than there was even a meme that told people "Beware the small bush in the middle of the river. That's Garen's house." And about Garen always living in the bushes. But now his late game just falls off. People no longer fear Garen and they just are more afraid from a Teemo-Shroom than from Garen's Judgement or Silence.
Ah... Xin Zhao. When his release, no body could stop this excelent fighter. But nerfing started to torment him and everything he does now, other champions do it better... What can I say? Also, his reassemblance with Zhao Yun (and even more with his Warring Kingdom skin) makes me really feel sad about him... He should be THE champion!

What do you people think about it? Agree/Disagree? I accept all replies.
ALSO! This isn't a thread looking for nerfs, remakes or any kind of complain. I just wanted to give these awesome guys a thread that they deserve for all those amusing games they gave me. Playing AS them and AGAINST them, all gave me a great time.

Thanks for reading! For Demacia.

Exotiationlegend

02-08-2013

You mean back when they were unbalanced? If I remember correctly, I think back in 2011 Xin Zhao was the most overpowered champion in the game. To me it looks like you think they are bad champions now, but back then they were unbalanced. They're all still good champions they just take more skill to play.

And it was K

02-08-2013

Demacian men are the best. Also, Jarvan is ****ing amazing. His ult is underrated. GD will cry about him and call for nerfs within a month or two.

Uffieofcourse

02-08-2013

I like "playing" with them too *^*

Crusnik07

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
Demacian men are the best. Also, Jarvan is ****ing amazing. His ult is underrated. GD will cry about him and call for nerfs within a month or two.
I think Garen and Xin Zhao are fine. Jarvan is in desperate need of QOL changes with his ult though. In my dominion game last night a Jarvan ulted a Teemo that two of us were melee'ing and it pushed Jarvan and both of us AWAY from Teemo which left Teemo inside a Cataclysm all by himself.... what exactly is the purpose of that lol?

Saigo Getsuga

02-08-2013

Garen is a awesome top. top tier.

And XIn Zhao is picked in tournaments.

J4 needs some QoL changes.