Login Music Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strongshocker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Don't know if this is on the drawing board or not, but I think it would be AWESOME if there was a way we could select which intro music we logged into from all of the old music you guys have had. To be honest, your music guys are amazing. This season 3 intro, WOW, can't put into words what I think about it. I find myself NOT wanting to log in just to listen to it.

But, I think a lot of people would agree that there is such good music that it would be great if we could pick our favorites to log in with.

Malicious Leaf

02-07-2013

I very much agree, although slightly for a different reason. I thought that it would be an interesting idea to incorporate a choice of a champion to depict, instead of just the newest champion/skin. I believe that it would give a nice feeling to personalize the login client to make it "yours". For example, Diana is your main, so you could click a dropdown box and select the Diana background screen and music.

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I agree with both of you, this is a really cool idea.

Dravendless

02-08-2013

you actually can change it to anything. you just have to dive into the folders and paste/rename the mp3 of your choice. im not going to go into specifics on that because it depends on the operating system/client you use (and im sure there are numerous tutorials waiting to be found) i have an archive of most login music as well as some other various music riot has released. theyre sorted by year. enjoy.

http://www.boompje.net/forum/topic/1...red-for-itunes

also, if you notice any mistakes with the archive, let me know.