700 ping.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

02-07-2013

The past two games I've had ~700 ping almost all game, and other people in my games have too. Is this happening to everyone? I'm pretty sure it isn't me because I usually play with 80 ping at 40-50 FPS. Is there anything I can do to try and fix it, if it is actually me and it isn't a widespread problem? I've already restarted my computer and my internet.
Thanks in advance.

Drakojan

02-07-2013

Bump. Went into a custom earlier to see if it fixed, 1333 ping. Wat do?

Podoks Monster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

My husband and I play and we have been having the same issue. Speed tests come out fine. Reset the modem..still the same. It must be coming from League.

ImthePelican

02-07-2013

It's league, I was playin fine and it hit me like a truck, d/c and reconnects all over the place. lost my ranked game. and my team wanted to report me. Despite them sayin they had lag issues as well.

Krazykush25

02-07-2013

This was happening to me last night around 3 am est. I never disconnect and have around 80 ping, last night is was really high and i got disconnected during 2 games for the first time. Teammates were complaining of lag too.

Drakojan

02-07-2013

So it isn't me. That's good to hear. Is it because of the new patch or something? Has Riot said anything?

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Bump

I have to say that I've been having this recently also. I personally thought it was with my internet, because at around 7-8 est I being to get high lag spikes that are uncontrollable. However, it has happened after prioritizing my computer through my router even with no one at home. I would really like a solution to this now that season three has started. It has happened too often in ranked games even if I can control the flow of the game.