Lets Talk About Nautilus,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xhaal

02-07-2013

So I have Been discussing many things with my friends and people who play league, and would like to put some idea's in your head or maybe get you thinking at the very least! So all of us lore geeks would know that Nautilus was pulled down by some monster In the depths of the guardian sea. Lets all take a moment, and think really think. The ship stumbles upon Black Goo in god knows where. So lets think of 3 words or that they used. Im not saying this is correct in any way. Just bare with me in this thought what if Nautilus was taken down by a Monster of the void. Clearly its not one of the Void guys we know. So what if Nautilus was yanked into the void itself and that much exposure caused him to lose all if not most memory of being in the void. Word two It uses tendrils. So bare with me with another thought What if the void is a place that the people of Runeterra have created with their own fear combined with the space tearing magic wars. So thinking that the void is a creation of terror and feeds on that. What if that goo was nothing until fear was introduced. Bare with me again this is all speculation so please don't yell at me in the comments that this is wrong, this is just to get you thinking. Think of some of the legends of the deep like the Kraken and the giant squid. I'm not saying that Nautilus had these fears but his crew could have. Now think of the feeling he was feeling as he went to go into the water. He probably had tremendous faith in his suit or he would have not gone in and as he hands were wrenched free betrayal and then anger. Now what if his outer shell (the suit) represents his faith while the Betrayal and anger is the "Whatever awful truth lay inside. Ok this is all i can take. I feel like i'm writing a essay so thanks guys if you read it all the way and leave a comment i will be reading them later Thanks a lot for your time hope a got your thinking!!!! And if i get good reviews i might make a part 2!

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I think what took him is more native to Runeterra, as the disapearence of Fizz's people and Nami's lore of looking for something to protect her people from some evil in the ocean suggest that Nautilus, Fizz, and Nami's lore are tied together.

What exactly the terror of the ocean that either killed or routed Fizz's people, threatens Nami's, and probably attacked Nautilus is not yet known.

I suspect that Riot intends to explore this further with a new champion later.

Tolfor

02-07-2013

What happened to Nautilus was very interesting and left a lot of room for speculation - so you can be sure nothing official will ever reference it or develop the story in any way.