Lee Sin help/guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VNSandvich

02-07-2013

So yesterday I got really dominated by a top lane Trynd, he just keeps pushing and pushing and roaming and eventually he got all the lanes outer turret down. I tried building Sunfire for faster pushing and him but I just seem to have this fear of their jungler (even though the jungler never ganked me at all).

So I'm wondering on what I could've done there and what's usually the best skill order on Lee since most of the guides I found says Max W first and I don't think it's working for me.

Also, when late game starts I don't really feel like I'm doing much really.
A Q at someone, E, couple of AA then W out of the battle only to realize you don't have much health left and the only option is to kick someone near you before dying.

JoEpic

02-07-2013

I am no lee sin expert by any means, therefore i have gotten most of my information off of the wiki.
from what i have read you are supposed to jungle early and mid game, or you can solo lane while a better jungle (fiddlesticks ect.) also if your enemy team happens to be jungling he is crasy good at counter jungling, but late game you need to be insanely tanky. therefore in conclusion if you are lee sin your role on the team is to weaken the enemy as much as possible early on and then try your best to assist later game
(P.S. this is coming from someone who has never played lee sin so i would STRONGLY suggest going to mobafire and taking a look there http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/lee-sin-guide)
well thats all i have to say, EnkindledAngle out.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I don't know very much about top lane matchups, but I don't think sunfire is your solution for pushing. I'd recommend tiamat into hydra, which gives you lifesteal, lots of AD, and a powerful waveclear.

I start E and max W first for jungling, but I don't know how that translates to laning - maybe E would be a better option, especially if you're being outpushed.

For lategame teamfighting, your primary focus should be peeling for your carries, rather then diving in. Use your E to slow and disable divers, R to kick them away, and W to shield or reposition as needed. You can also use Q to reposition, follow your kicks, and clean up fights once your carries are no longer under threat.

As a jungler, I rush Warmog's fairly early. Other defensive items, like Bulwark and Randuin's, are also useful. Your damage output lategame isn't as strong as early and midgame, but you can still be very tanky. Some offensive items are still good, of course - Hydra, Bloodthirster, Cleaver, and Mallet are all good choices.

One final note - if you're being pushed as hard as you were, and your jungler isn't ganking for some reason, politely call his attention to your lane. As a jungler, I love to gank lanes that are pushed really hard, because it's very hard for someone to escape that far - even Tryndamere =P

IncrediBobs

02-07-2013

I love Lee top and jungle. For top I recommend maxing Q first. Try harrassing with using Q ( pressing twice) and then using W to get out and then use the second part of it and AA and E some minions to gain back Hp.