A rough idea for a nasus E change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StolenGeneration

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
His ult already does %hp damage, and you want to make his E also do %hp damage?
Not max % but maybe current?
Look bud I love Nasus but I hate his E and im trying to figure out a possible way to alter it to make it useful. That was just a spitball mate

Kaiser Celedorn

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StolenGeneration View Post
Alot of Nasus players have issues with its mana cost for what it actually does
Evaluating a single skill, instead of basing it off a champion's whole kit. NICE!!!! Buffing mana cost of his other skills is same as buffing mana cost of his E as well. I mean, unless you are that kind of Nasus player who only uses E the entire game.

StolenGeneration

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Celedorn View Post
Evaluating a single skill, instead of basing it off a champion's whole kit. NICE!!!! Buffing mana cost of his other skills is same as buffing mana cost of his E as well. I mean, unless you are that kind of Nasus player who only uses E the entire game.
It's not really the cost im chasing, its the return for that cost?

StolenGeneration

02-07-2013

Whatever keep his ****ing E completely as is, its a ****ing amazing skill that completely makes sense on him

Kaiser Celedorn

02-07-2013

Quote:
Not max % but maybe current?
Look bud I love Nasus but I hate his E and im trying to figure out a possible way to alter it to make it useful. That was just a spitball mate
you seriously don't find it useful?

hold on, a spell with great AOE range that reduces all armor by 40 is not useful. I am sorry if i am having a hard time understand how AOE armor shred is bad, please help me.

Raikas

02-07-2013

how about hitting a target affected by spirit fire with a siphon strike will consume the armor debuff and stun the target for 1.25 sec

StolenGeneration

02-07-2013

Quote:

hold on, a spell with great AOE range that reduces all armor by 40 is not useful. I am sorry if i am having a hard time understand how AOE armor shred is bad, please help me.
I then went on to state its uselessness in lane apart from trades, I believe I stated somewhere. How often do you actually use it in lane apart from pushing and trades?

LePWNa

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ternce View Post
They also reduced the CD of his Q. They are breaking Nasus. He was already a fine jungler.
I really don't think jungle Nasus has much merit to it. His clear times are bad, his items are kind of expensive, and he needs lots of farm for Q + aforementioned expensive items.

These are just number changes. They aren't even coming close to "breaking" Nasus. As it stands currently, he has the worst early game in LoL.

LePWNa

02-07-2013

Quote:

Anyway, this is how I feel about OP's topic. I used to think Nasus's E was weak too until I realized it takes off a CHAIN VEST worth of armor in an AoE.

Kaiser Celedorn

02-07-2013

Quote:
I then went on to state its uselessness in lane apart from trades, I believe I stated somewhere. How often do you actually use it in lane apart from pushing and trades?
It shows that you do NOT read.