Riot please,my rank 1 NA is falling because of you

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozone KGB

02-07-2013

So apparently with the new league system, the way to determine rank 1 NA is how many league points you have.

I am having 157 League Points(LP)at the moment but I cant play anymore games because for some buggy reason it shows i have 0 league point after I change my name from "One TRLCK Pony " to "Knife Gun Bro".

I am too afraid of that if I play a new game . I will now have 0+ (?) league point instead of
157+(?). and It is stopping me to keep my LP distance with rank 2/ other players.

I posted threads in both help&support forums and sent a support ticket already but It doesnt seems to be helping.

#2 is currently 99 league point at the moment, and I am too afraid to keep playing for simply because Riot your bug wouldnt allow me to..

The new league system gave me hope and made me think if I put effort in this game, I shall success, but this bug stole my League Points and it is crushing me and my dream. Riot please help...............

I See Stars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Did you contact them via email?

Ozone KGB

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?? ?? View Post
Did you contact them via email?
no I havent yet. I couldnt find a email address after browsing thorugh the whole NA webpage.
Can you please be kind enough to share with me this email address pleaseeeeeeeeeee

OhBoyItsaMegaman

02-07-2013

Create a support ticket here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

itsa me rengario

02-07-2013

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new
Here you go.
I accept payments in freelo.

Ozone KGB

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBoyItsaMegaman View Post

oh if you guys were talking about a support ticket then I already sent one~~

appreciate it still~~

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

>after I change my name from "One TRLCK Pony " to "Knife Gun Bro

your first name was more cute though -_-

Talisid

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Trlck Pony View Post
no I havent yet. I couldnt find a email address after browsing thorugh the whole NA webpage.
Can you please be kind enough to share with me this email address pleaseeeeeeeeeee
According to riotgames.com if you send a support question to any of their other e-mails it gets redirected to Player Support anyway.

I See Stars

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Trlck Pony View Post
support@riotgames.com

Malza

02-07-2013

Impressed that this is someone who was plat last season instead of diamond.

12345 ... 7