Why is this system not hotfixed?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkydoodle

02-07-2013

The demotion and promotions system for divisions is completely flawed and unjust right now. It is nearly impossible to stay in a newly achieved division which makes increasing to new Tier's only a dream. I fluctuate constantly between silver 2 and silver 3 for a week and a half before making it to silver 1, On my way out of silver and then 1 loss after my promotion destroys all that work. FIX THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. There should be a demotion series just like the promotion series. If u lose 3 straight games when you have 0 points then you get demoted. The current system is complete garbage.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

ya i dunno what they are using for promotion demotion criteria...cause u need a mmr high enough to qualify for promotion series, maybe it just needs to be set higher, or else there are just too many tiers so each tier encompasses a tiny mmr range.

sc2 has a much better system where u wont get promoted until u are comfortably in the range of the next higher league so demotions are very rare except for if u stop playing for a long time.

i think fewer promotions and demotions is better, its like honestly why is it 5-6 games to go from 0 points to qualifying for promotion, and then 1-3 games lost and demotion? cmon mang. dat **** cray.

i figure its just cause its new and theyll work it out, best not to worry about it and just play teh gamez.

and as for a demotion series, if u qualified for a demotion series, chances are u would just stop playing ranked, or atleast take a break and try to "get better," they said they dont want ladder anxiety, so they would never implement that.

undividedhawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I'm gettin 1 lp per win while my friends are getting 10+ I'm not sure why I only get 1

Snowmountain

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by undividedhawk View Post
I'm gettin 1 lp per win while my friends are getting 10+ I'm not sure why I only get 1
This has been answered about a million times. When your MMR is lower than the Division you are in.. it slows down because you don't deserve to be in that division yet.

Durair

02-07-2013

ya i had the same issue. i think the closer you get to the promotion state you gain less and less league points. which is stupid cuz when you lose a game at like 90lp you lose like 15, but when you win a game you et like 3. im bronze div 1 almost at silver

PikaRioCed

02-07-2013

They explained - over and over - why some people only get 1 LP. I admit it could have been explained better- perhaps in a sticky or an email.

Dunkydoodle

02-07-2013

That got a little off topic...