Murama on Kayle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imoa

02-07-2013

This may already be posted somewhere, but I can not seem to find an answer on my own.

Is Muramana good on AP Kayle? I would imagine it would be great, stacking with her E and adding damage in general. I just don't know if Kayle can spam enough spells to charge up a tear quickly enough to make it useful.

Thoughts / already established answers?

EDIT: fixed title

EDIT2: no I didnt haha

Imoa

02-07-2013

no thoughts at all??!

Treza

02-08-2013

muramana wouldnt activate on her e so i dont really see the use of it here.. youd still get the 1 activation off just your basic attack but that still doesnt seem worth it to me. ive never tried it but it seems like it just wouldnt be effective as a cheaper item. if it activated twice on each autoattack we might have something but meh i dont see it

Lumberjock

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
muramana wouldnt activate on her e so i dont really see the use of it here.. youd still get the 1 activation off just your basic attack but that still doesnt seem worth it to me. ive never tried it but it seems like it just wouldnt be effective as a cheaper item. if it activated twice on each autoattack we might have something but meh i dont see it
It doesnt activate twice on anything, so moot point is moot.

that being said, i'd agree it probably isnt ideal since she can do so well with so many other items and get usefulness out of them a lot sooner.

adc

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumberjock View Post
It doesnt activate twice on anything, so moot point is moot.

that being said, i'd agree it probably isnt ideal since she can do so well with so many other items and get usefulness out of them a lot sooner.
It activates at least 3, and up to 7, times on Syndra's ult.