5th dodge in a row...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

f3zz1k

02-07-2013

Title says it all... 5th dodge in a row... 3 of them where other team, 2 of them on my team. One guy said he's dodging because adc pick cait... and the other one we had a guy swearing non stop idk about what really and said someone dodge or I feed all game (insert a bunch of "*" in between each word)

I honestly believe dodges should have much stricter consequences (ie lose 50 points or a rank) with a report sent to tribunal so that innocent bystanders who have to dodge due to trolls can both be pardoned for the dodge and have the troll banned...
Anyone else think so too?

I'm just tired of games starting such that I know if we are gonna win or lose based on how many people troll in champ select, even before choosing champs... *sigh*

Idrinkcoffee

02-08-2013

I appreciate your issues, it happens to us all. However, think about what your suggesting. FIFTY points or equivalent of about 2-3 loses right now, for que dodging. First off, if someone dodges que it doesn't affect your life in ANY way. You will re enter the que and get a new group, its not a big deal.

HOWEVER, lets look at a different scenario.

You enter draft pick, everyone tries to speed type what they want, you don't care too much you just want to play so (yet again) you fill whatever spot. You go through bans and your team picks the champs they want to play regardless who the other team is picking and get harshly counterpicked on every lane.

Or they have three bruisers and you have 4 squishies and an offtank, its not going well for you, not in the current meta.

On top of that, your team is already fighting. Your odds of winning are already extremely low. So you que dodge for -50

Or, someone jumps into champ select and insta locks sona with a smite and jungle masteries. Saying they will prove its viable. Better not que dodge, thats -50.

There shouldnt be a point penalty for que dodging, not even the penalty they have now. Not with so many people trolling this game, especially in lower tiers.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-08-2013

Old system was perfect in my eyes. No elo penalty, and a half hour or hour wait, depending in how many dodges. Idk about you, but i would rather spend my half hour on yt then getting poo'ed on because i have a troll team.

Kramsys

02-08-2013

The penalty should not be worse, good people are forced to leave due to trolls not getting their way.