Join ranked game, game never starts, reconnect button does nothing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spectre Magic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Hi guys, I don't know what kind of game client I've been dealing with the entire time I've played this game but this is the first time it's actually interfered with gameplay. My game never launched and now I'm stuck on an eternal reconnect button that does nothing but minimize my game client and then leave me at another reconnect button.

The only forum thread I could find on the issue says that it's the servers not registering me as being out of game or something, which is probably the biggest joke I've ever heard because now I lose elo because of Riot's servers.

Are there any actual fixes to this or did I just get screwed?

edit 1: still have found no information on this, and me and 4 other people just lost ELO for no reason

Spectre Magic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I just joined about 5 bot games to make sure my account wasn't still frozen in a random game that riot servers never counted as ending, joined a ranked game, and it's happening again.

What is this? Can I get some sort of explanation for why my elo is literally being robbed from me for no reason?

Fleshwound

02-07-2013

I keep getting to the loading screen and then bug splatted at every turn. Uninstall reinstall does nothing. I've lost at least 12 games from me or others being unable to load the champ select, or load the maps. Throw in the being unable to trade for some people and I think I'll just wait a month for riot to sort their **** out.

Spectre Magic

02-07-2013

bump

HeartBreak Kiddd

02-10-2013

this just happened to me, and in a ranked game no less, such bs.