Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Countering singed at TOP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoisonedPeace

02-07-2013

Really any champion that can trade well. He doesn't have any burst damage, so just don't chase him.
Elise can trade well with him, and I have had success against him with nidalee.

ROKAF JE

02-07-2013

There are champions who CAN chase him and not care about poison, such as Rumble.

TheFakeSit

02-07-2013

Jayce/Darius. You should be able to wipe the floor with him.

adc

02-07-2013

Anyone who's ranged, has a slow, a speed up, harass. Any combination of those will demolish Singed. Great examples are Kayle and Lulu.

Armstice

02-07-2013

My solution is simple, and easy to duplicate.

I play Irelia vs Singed because her kit benifits from his toss. Q to a nearby creep (post level 6), R singed for the stun/slow. He will likely toss you. Orb walk the same direction he is running so that you stay just in front of him with your W active. Usually this ends in him going back to the creep line or running away from you due to the unanswered damage.

AnitaPhuc

02-07-2013

Quote:
TheFakeSit:
Jayce/Darius. You should be able to wipe the floor with him.

Jayce's pokes are so hard. Just AA him when he runs around with his poison to kill minions. He comes to chase, hammer form and knock away.

nobigdealbro

02-07-2013

Quote:
PinkDongkey:
Jayce's pokes are so hard. Just AA him when he runs around with his poison to kill minions. He comes to chase, hammer form and knock away.

The range of his flip > than the range of the hammer, no? I've tried knocking him away when he flips only to get flipped anyway.

Garbage Munster

02-07-2013

The only champion I've come across that can shut me down completely on singed without constant jungle presence IE 1v1 is Kennen. His kit is 100% built to deal with a champion with singed's kit, and whats even better, you don't suck in teamfights like teemo .

But ya. In all seriousness. Kennen is the bane of singeds existence in lane. Even worse if they know how to transition from dorans blades into a strong AP kennen.

MrDeadlifter

02-07-2013

Double null magic mantle (for hexdrinker and threads) or rush hextech + negatron/abyssal (for Rumble, etc.)

Heinrich

02-07-2013

Personally, I've done well countering him with Elise. She's got the range, the damage, and is a good farmer. Poke him with Q. It does percentage, and once he gets low the Q in spider also does percentage. So the catalyst rush doesn't effect her. I'm sure there are others, I just know that from my experience, she works.