Countering singed at TOP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Druthox

02-07-2013

Hello summoners,

I'm better as solo top than I'm in any other role, but I still can't fell confortable when facing a Singed... I'm acctually at Silver IV division, and would be even better weren't all those AFKs in ranked matchs ruining my games...

First of all, I would like to say I'm no noob, but there are champions that I just can't play against unless the opponent is really dumb, and one of those is Singed...

Following some friends advice, I've unlocked Nasus, Rumble, Olaf, Kayle and Nunu to try to beat him next time we do meet, but I'm still praying for that momment never to come.

How do I counter him? What champion can counter him or at least not get too badly crushed? How should I play in order to give my opponent a hard time at top?

Regards,
Druthox

OreIsan

02-07-2013

http://www.championselect.net/champ/Singed counterpicks

Ranged champs with strong poke do well, singed is incredibly hard to kill in lane after 6 and his catalyst, just farm basically and try to force him out of lane with ganks.

Sleipnir of Hel

02-07-2013

Darius. Singeds play aggressively, so you simply cannot pick a passive lane. Darius q as he runs forward, move back a little (since he's GONNA move forward, you may as well kite him back a little), auto attack him if he doesn't flip you, pull him and then slow him if he does. Proceed to auto attack the slowed singed, ignite then ult if it is up.

Never intentionally stand in the poison, and bring sustain to the lane (I start with long sword 2 pots, but rush a crystalline flask after), and just make it your business to kill him. You have to do something about him, you can't just let him think he runs the lane how he wants. A free farming singed is one who is going to win the game.

Also consider teleport. Many singed take ghost teleport, and you might want to follow after him, before he does damage somewhere you can't get to without your own teleport.

MicKretz

02-07-2013

hahaha here is my singed experience today....im ryze mid and he is at my blue buff causing trouble and so 3 of us converge on him early game....i stun him 2x as rhyze, like a 11-12 sec CD and still he gets away with 1/4 hp, the 3 of us coudlnt bring him down and the fight lasted that long....he is crazy op.........kinda makes me wanna learn him

so gl with him and i hope you can own him everytime in your top lane

Zeraphicus

02-07-2013

Ap teemo completely demolishes singed

raulazo

02-07-2013

We're at War! Your country needs you.
Help your country to invade his enemy and wipe it off the map!
Is an invitation to a free online game in which you have a citizen and must fight for their country, there are currently hundreds of thousands of players around the world to defend their country in the ongoing war there. The good thing about this game is that any player, with time and experience can join the conference, have a newspaper, a business and to be president of the nation (obviously if they get the votes of the people).
I hope to see at least play is simple and fun, here is a link http://www.erepublik.com/es/referrer/raulazo324

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

teemo, rumble, elise, corki, ezreal, or akali all **** on him.

Skumbag ADC

02-07-2013

Get blade of the ruined king. Jax craps all over him. Jax can destroy singed because Jax can farm really quickly stopping Singed from keeping you farm at your tower. Alternatively anyone with a good gap closer should do fine. Riven, Jax, Xin Zhao should be fine.

Spron

02-07-2013

I mained Singed in Season 2 and I remember one game a game where I faced a Kayle and she had no mercy. Singed is completely raped by Kayle, especially when she hits 6 - it becomes a tower-diving frenzy, especially if she has a jungler gank, but she shouldn't need one.

KnightxSScarlett

02-07-2013

Singed cannot be beaten in lane. He's too tanky, and does too much damage. At best, you can break even in cs and hope your other lanes do well as Singed farms under your tower.