Is it wrong if...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFinalAeon

02-06-2013

..I report somebody for "Unskilled Player" for playing Darius or Teemo?

I mean, there is almost no way that those two can be played in a skillful manner. Either they're stomping everyone effortlessly or they're feeding terribly.

Sarlust

02-06-2013

You do know what happens when someone is reported for being "unskilled" dont you? They stuff that report in a sack and melt it down to internet gravy..

TheFinalAeon

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarlust View Post
You do know what happens when someone is reported for being "unskilled" dont you? They stuff that report in a sack and melt it down to internet gravy..
It knocks down their ranking in the system, theoretically ensuring that you won't get matched with them again anytime soon. I'm aware it doesn't actually result in a ban.

Trakzz

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalAeon View Post
It knocks down their ranking in the system, theoretically ensuring that you won't get matched with them again anytime soon. I'm aware it doesn't actually result in a ban.
It doesn't do that, It is used only for matchmaking tracking INFORMATION. Other players cannot affect your MMR through reports.

Reds have commented on this rumor multiple times. Stop spreading misinformation because you're just making GD dumber.

Taria05

02-06-2013

1. if someone beats you due to an OP mechanic, it's not their fault, they're just making logical decisions.

2. Consider the fact that "easy" champions might not fit a player's playstyle and they just utterly fail with that champion. I stomped people back when Elise was first released (when she actually required skill and was an assassin), but if you asked me to play Daruis I'd probably end getting bored and accidently get caught under the enemy's tower trying to pull of a clutch apprehend.