Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL needs Elven Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbyssCrusader

02-07-2013

Riot please

razor345

02-07-2013

quit ripping elsword

CynicalGiant

02-07-2013

The only "Elven" thing about those 2 scantily clad lollis are their ears. You just want busty anime chicks in this game. Don't lie.

Anyway, Elves aren't really that different or distinguishable from humans honestly. I rather have dryads and nymphs than just a plain Elf. Heck, if you just put elf ears on Varus it would fit perfectly as the traditional elf archetype.

TheFinalAeon

02-07-2013

Quote:
CynicalGiant:
The only "Elven" thing about those 2 scantily clad lollis are their ears. You just want busty anime chicks in this game. Don't lie.

Hey, man. Nothing wrong with elves or busty anime chicks.

CynicalGiant

02-07-2013

Quote:
TheFinalAeon:
Hey, man. Nothing wrong with elves or busty anime chicks.

Except that they all have the same body with slightly different clothing.

AbyssCrusader

02-07-2013

Quote:
razor345:
quit ripping elsword

Elsword? What's that? My friends sent me these images when I asked him for some nice elves pictures

AbyssCrusader

02-07-2013

Quote:
CynicalGiant:

Because you focus too much in the images. They're just EXAMPLES!

razor345

02-07-2013

Quote:
AbyssCrusader:
Elsword? What's that? My friends sent me these images when I asked him for some nice elves pictures

its an MMO. manga like characters and dungoen style. that girl is renna. that games ranger/rogue whatever.

AbyssCrusader

02-07-2013

Quote:
razor345:
its an MMO. manga like characters and dungoen style. that girl is renna. that games ranger/rogue whatever.

I see.

Well I like elf, I play elf in every game if they have them. Night Elf in WC3, Elf classes in RPG games, I even play Protoss in SC because they're the closest to elf. The lack of elf in LoL makes me sad

TheFinalAeon

02-07-2013

Quote:
CynicalGiant:
Except that they all have the same body with slightly different clothing.

Clearly you've been playing too much League of Mammaries. Play Pantheon for a few matches and the symptoms of rage should subside.