Soooo... league points?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penninger

02-06-2013

Won two ranked games in a row and got 8 lp each. The next game my top lane never connects causing an easy 20 minute surrender and I don't get a loss forgiven and lose 21 lp. Seriously at least elo was a steady gain/loss.

Lavenders2

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penninger View Post
Won two ranked games in a row and got 8 lp each. The next game my top lane never connects causing an easy 20 minute surrender and I don't get a loss forgiven and lose 21 lp. Seriously at least elo was a steady gain/loss.
No it wasn't.

Consistently got about 10ish points for a win and 20 for a loss. Nothing has changed, people just think it has because it is a different system.

Breakyr

02-06-2013

You should really learn what MMR is. I'm gaining 24 per win, losing 15 per loss. Never notice how all the higher level players have HUNDREDS of games in?

Penninger

02-06-2013

Maybe they cater to people that are barely on bronze such as yourself breakyr.

Penninger

02-06-2013

And elo was much more consistent than this is, the closer I get to switching divs the lp I get from wins goes lower while the lp loss for losing remains the same.

TheNickFtw

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penninger View Post
Maybe they cater to people that are barely on bronze such as yourself breakyr.
BURN
Seriously though this new elo system is f*ckin stupid, even riot admits it's not at all working as intended.