Kayle Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jacob Mayer

02-06-2013

Ok, so Kayles Ulti is 3 second invincibility. Meaning you can't do any damage to a person it's used on. The cd at max lvl is 60 seconds. Does anyone see a problem here for team fights? She can repeatedly use the ulti. It's not like a 2 minute cd so you can actually engage. I honestly believe it needs to be looked at.

KazaLyn Shao

02-07-2013

Try switching targets in a fight as opposed to dumping on one person every time and losing every time.

Adapt, overcome, and don't be a baddie. Questions?

WikkaWill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazalyn shao View Post
try switching targets in a fight as opposed to dumping on one person every time and losing every time.

Adapt, overcome, and don't be a baddie. Questions?
how do i switch tagrtes i alrdy cast all my spwlls on the adc do i just click someone else and thwn the spells change dorection? And then they kill someine elsw omg rhats so smart ty bye

it didn't work nerf kayle

RockJockey

02-07-2013

Kayle has always been a sleeper OP, but the problem is she requires items which means she needs to get to late game to actually deal damage.

Kayle is not OP, use one hard CC on her and she falls apart.

KazaLyn Shao

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WikkaWill View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaah, I don't wanna change my playstyle!
Just lose to her every time then. IDC.

Achros

02-07-2013

I know that kayle's ultimate allows the person to keep fighting while invincible but I thought I should mention that Zilean can use his ult more often.Using CDR along with his rewind ability he can use his ult every 30 seconds or so. and that brings the person back with a good amount of health and a set percentage of mana. Just thought I would throw in my two cents.

Tetillon10

02-07-2013

Im not gonna lie, Kayle is really strong, but what has been said about using cc on her is so true. Stopping her for 1-2 seconds is life changing for her since she doesnt have a reliable escape. If you see her in ranked Q just get hard cc. Don't call op...

KuraiAnimaQ

02-07-2013

Kayle ults been like that for a long time, Don't see why you are complaining, now that she became more popular

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Classic Kayle would have you crying even harder. Her old passive was 15% of her TOTAL AP scaled into bonus AD, and 30% of her TOTAL AD scaled into bonus AP.

RayDrazon

02-07-2013

IMO, she would pair well with Kog' Maw ;D