zilean quality of life changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Did that happen

02-06-2013

still have yet to hear a good point to why. Beside no from the trolls. Would love a good counter arguement to why giving him a scaling mana cost on the slow would make him that god like. People don't even use him as it is.

Did that happen

02-06-2013

So pretty much the trolls that don't use him as it is say no. He has one of the lowest play rates in the game I think there is a few reasons for this. He is 5th on the list out of a 100+ champions that is kind of sad and yet you guys claim that giving him a scaling mana cost on his slow would be to much? Idk I think I would rather hear from people that play him.

Black Man Steal

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Did that happen View Post
still have yet to hear a good point to why. Beside no from the trolls. Would love a good counter arguement to why giving him a scaling mana cost on the slow would make him that god like. People don't even use him as it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Did that happen View Post
So pretty much the trolls that don't use him as it is say no. He has one of the lowest play rates in the game I think there is a few reasons for this. He is 5th on the list out of a 100+ champions that is kind of sad and yet you guys claim that giving him a scaling mana cost on his slow would be to much? Idk I think I would rather hear from people that play him.
no