Just got into a game where..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneLazyNinja

02-06-2013

4 pre-made's and i called jungle, one guy didn't connect until half way through champ select, comes in and says "im with 4 friends and im jungle" i calmly and politely explained i called jungle and really wanted the role, and im not a good support and would like to jungle, he then told me to get ****ed and support because he is premade and i'll be reported by 4 people for going the role i called and then they all continued to rage in caps and abuse me in lobby(so i cannot report them) and i can't dodge it or i lose LP even though it's not a ranked match..

Question is, will i get banned for this?
can i get them banned? and why does this happen to me? why are people so cruel and mean for absolutely no reason at all? it just ruins the entire game for me ... why don't they just follow rules!

EDIT: i actually got down-voted LOL OK ! ok. thanks GD

GodofKarma

02-06-2013

Im with 4 friends so 5 man pre made?

jamesmacca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLazyNinja View Post
and i can't dodge it or i lose LP even though it's not a ranked match..
Um, I'm not sure that's true. I beleive it has to be a ranked match for you to lose LP.

type1Rush

02-06-2013

Quote:
-snip

Question is, will i get banned for this?
-snip!
Yes..

It is the purge that is 4 man premades..

I mean, there is literally nothing you can do, because chances are if you lose the game, they will all insta report you anyways, to get a loss forgiven on their record..

StarShade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
Yes..

It is the purge that is 4 man premades..

I mean, there is literally nothing you can do, because chances are if you lose the game, they will all insta report you anyways, to get a loss forgiven on their record..
Doesn't work like that. You don't get a loss forgiven if someone is banned in one of your games, only if the server is not working properly.

OneLazyNinja

02-06-2013

But it comes up with a warning saying ill lose LP if i try to dodge in a norm...

TheRaidOfCrimzon

02-06-2013

1. Learn all the roles and learn to fill
2. You don't lose LP for non ranked matches
3. Screenshot the chat next time and send it to Riot Support
4. It is not a rule to give the person the role just cause "they called it"

OneLazyNinja

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaidOfCrimzon View Post
1. Learn all the roles and learn to fill
2. You don't lose LP for non ranked matches
3. Screenshot the chat next time and send it to Riot Support
4. It is not a rule to give the person the role just cause "they called it"
1. I know all the roles, but that doesn't mean i have to play it because of some jerk
2. ok thankyou
3. i did
4. that may be true and debatable in non-ranked, however i was the first pick.. sooooooo... yeah..

oh and i made one for myself
5. stop being a jerk

TheRaidOfCrimzon

02-06-2013

Quote:
1. I know all the roles, but that doesn't mean i have to play it because of some jerk
2. ok thankyou
3. i did
4. that may be true and debatable in non-ranked, however i was the first pick.. sooooooo... yeah..

oh and i made one for myself
5. stop being a jerk

1. There is no such thing as first pick in normals when everyone picks at the same time
2. Your mind is so clouded your calling me a jerk for stating facts, how about you stop being the jerk and name tagging everyone with a negative connotation when things don't go your way
3. Be the bigger person and fill the role, your no better than them if you become a harda$$ like right now

Grunfire

02-06-2013

i think that if it was a premade then you should have let him jungle as they probly skype and would have better comunication with the jungler but i do understand your issue.