Nasus will become new Fotm with these changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Did that happen

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Riot is just throwing mud at a wall and seeing what sticks. I appreciate that they want to make Nasus viable (Nasus is simply one of the coolest champions in the game) but I wish they could be a bit more analytical about looking at his problems and how to fix them, rather than just throwing random QoL changes around willy-nilly. At this rate he's going to blunder from UP straight into OP without passing through balanced on the way.
what is his problems please tell me that slows kite him to hard. I mean you can get the mastery plus swiftness boots to help vs that now if that is your biggest problem. Plus you get 15% tenacity from mastery also so you don't even need to get mercs in the game on him. Plus triforce speed boost he will be over 420+ speed easy.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTurkk View Post
dude please you have that badge and your complaining about Nasus getting buffed? He still needs a ton of buffs. Its sad you have that badge honestly.
No sorry, i'll bookmark this thread. When nasus will get nerfed and be weaker than prefbuff, you'll know why you are bad and no badge.

CynicalGiant

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertruth View Post
Nasus has not been nerfed a single time in his history.
His ult used to have a 1.0 AP ratio on his R.

Bullettime7

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamusss View Post
No sorry, i'll bookmark this thread. When nasus will get nerfed and be weaker than prefbuff, you'll know why you are bad and no badge.
Those changes aren't going to make Nasus overpowered though is the thing. They're mostly just targeting his ultimate to bring it in line with how it should have been all along. 300 mana to activate his ulti was kind of ridiculous and the increased attack range was added for the same reason they gave added range and radius to Cho'gath and his spikes; the larger form should have a slightly larger attack range/size to keep consistent with the model.

The 20 seconds shaved off the ultimate cooldown isn't going to make Nasus suddenly this massive powerhouse either considering early on he uses it basically just for defensive purposes to survive tower dives or a hard initiate. It's not like shaving 20 off of say Riven or Wukong's ultimates who use them for straight up burst kill windows. Nasus needs it back up a bit faster to survive dives since he basically has a bullseye on his head during laning.

Aria Sachou

02-07-2013

His buffs are just in the wrong places.
Except the Q buff, that one seems fine

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonwake View Post
Ghost
Uh, okay.

*picks Jarvan*

RipCarlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay.

TheOmegaBunny

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamusss View Post
Lol you're so bad.
Inb4 he becomes fun! But still not viable because every single top beats him