Mordekaiser's Passive and Other Shields

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fxyjrntsom

02-06-2013

Normally, when a champion receives a damage-absorption shield, it is shown as extra bars in that champion's health bar. However, Mordekaiser's passive, Iron Man, does not do this. I think that Mordekaiser's passive shield should be shown in his health bar like other damage-absorption shields, for the following reasons:

1. Players would be able to quickly see how strong his shield currently is.
2. His shield would be more noticeable. As a former new player, I used to be confused by Mordekaiser because he appeared to take little or no damage for no apparent reason.
3. Consistency.

Mordekaiser's resource bar would not need to be removed: the health bar would show the absolute strength of the shield, while the resource bar would show the strength of the shield relative to the maximum.

Plato83

02-13-2013

I never thought of this and actually I support it

Qsario

02-14-2013

I agree. I had no idea how Morde worked for a very long time and his shield being special was quite weird.

Ajson616

02-14-2013

bump. really good idea!

but im pretty sure your in the wrong place for this? not 100% sure though.

Zestycookie

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajson616 View Post
bump. really good idea!

but im pretty sure your in the wrong place for this? not 100% sure though.
Probably more suited under the Champion Feedback section of the forums. But fxyjrntsom is referring to the display which could be considered the HUD. Could go either place I suppose.

awkwardbowman

02-14-2013

+1
Half the time when I play Mord I don't even know how much shield I have cause I'm too worried about my HP.
This would be useful to the Mord as well as enemies.