Just had an Ezreal build Tri-Force first

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowy1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeGothitelle View Post
Triforce is bad on Ezreal.
It's a bruiser item, like really, the main reason people buy it is because it's the best upgrade to sheen, and also builds out of an early phage for them.

Ezreal's damage will suffer if he gets a trinity force, and iceborn gauntlet is just way better for him than it in general.
Wouldn't iceborn gauntlet make him do less damage, as there is no AS, crit, or AD on it, and the proc is 25% less? (I believe it is, don't remember at the moment.)

Dewtrocity

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeGothitelle View Post
Triforce is bad on Ezreal.
It's a bruiser item, like really, the main reason people buy it is because it's the best upgrade to sheen, and also builds out of an early phage for them.

Ezreal's damage will suffer if he gets a trinity force, and iceborn gauntlet is just way better for him than it in general.
I don't know why GD seems to think Tri-Force first on Ezreal will allow you to keep up as much as a Bloodthirster will, but then again it is GD... the people behind "AP Mids are dying out due to Black Cleaver QQ and there is no way to counter Black Cleaver even with health into... League of Warmogs QQ" "Oh and even though we think APs suck now we want Evelynn, Katarina, Diana, TF, and every strong AP to be nerfed."

Dewtrocity

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy1 View Post
Wouldn't iceborn gauntlet make him do less damage, as there is no AS, crit, or AD on it, and the proc is 25% less? (I believe it is, don't remember at the moment.)
Ya you don't rush Iceborn though either since like Tri-Force it isn't a high damage item. You use it as utility like you would a Tri-Force, except a bit less damage more utility and defense.

0neechan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

look at wiki, they do cost efficiency now:
trinity: 5132g for 3903g ( without taking into account passives )
BT: 4720-3280g for 3200g

...tha'ts the math people

BT is more cost efficient when fully stacked however trinity does have those unmeasureable passives which if used to max effect far outweigh the efficiency in stats

IRyzeForNidalee

02-06-2013

I like when the zerker greaves + triforce AD carry who has nothing else built yet threatens to afk or troll if you don't give him your red ._.

Shadowy1

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyzeForNidalee View Post
I like when the zerker greaves + triforce AD carry who has nothing else built yet threatens to afk or troll if you don't give him your red ._.
Honestly? If I rushed trinity force I wouldn't want red, as I have the slow proc. Keep it on the jungler, or put it on the toplaner who can still use it well.

MoonMaster3

02-06-2013

I did that a couple games ago, was able to outrun most of the enemy team and have mana to poke back and not die IMMEDIATELY.

Dewtrocity

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMaster3 View Post
I did that a couple games ago, was able to outrun most of the enemy team and have mana to poke back and not die IMMEDIATELY.
Ezreal already is one of the easiest to survive with AD Carries with his E, why do you need a Tri-Force to survive with him when other carries don't need it? If you seriously need that just to survive maybe you should either learn to position or quit playing ADC.

Homura Chan

02-06-2013

part of the problem with bt is that you need stacks, it's a gamble if you are continuously teamfighting, trinity force gives around the same amount of damage if you actually take in consideration of crit chance + attack speed comparing to a non stacked bt, with spellblade it's clear that it can outdps a non stacked bt. A bt however is better when you stack it and keep it at a certain amount. However trinity is not that much behind while providing the utility still.

TheRaidOfCrimzon

02-06-2013

What if I told you, building Tri force first on Ezreal isn't bad.

What if I told you, that Ezreal you played with had no positioning.