Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I would totally wait in longer queues for this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cocoboy

Senior Recruiter

02-06-2013

That when and if you manage to make it to your promotional matches. You get paired up with people also doing their promotional matches. You will pretty much get no trolls and it should be a good game. And you should get in more trouble if you do get reported for trolling in a promotional match. It's just an idea. I'm sure ideas like this have already been stated.

SkeetSkeetSkeet

02-06-2013

I like this.... would make promo matches much much more fun. Although with everyone under pressure they'd be more likely to troll.

Echous

02-06-2013

This is a great idea.

Riot hire this man already!

Riot Wittrock

QA Analyst

02-06-2013

The biggest problem is that it would make promo matches for like, high division platinum, diamond, and esp the series to make challenger unbelievably long, if not in some cases impossible to queue for. And from my perspective, if they're gunnna do it, they'd have to implement it for all queues.

Cocoboy

Senior Recruiter

02-06-2013

Quote:
Khalilzad:
The biggest problem is that it would make promo matches for like, high division platinum, diamond, and esp the series to make challenger unbelievably long, if not in some cases impossible to queue for. And from my perspective, if they're gunnna do it, they'd have to implement it for all queues.

Well in Plat and Diamond their are less trolls then say Bronze and Silver. You could make it normal queues in those tiers.

FluffTrooper

02-06-2013

Quote:
Arishok N7:
That when and if you manage to make it to your promotional matches. You get paired up with people also doing their promotional matches. You will pretty much get no trolls and it should be a good game. And you should get in more trouble if you do get reported for trolling in a promotional match. It's just an idea. I'm sure ideas like this have already been stated.

what if less than 5 people on the same field are up for promotion or on at the same time? several day queue?

GG Sunnykyu

02-06-2013

what about duos

Toonetime

02-06-2013

I thought about this two days ago. Glad to know someone is thinking just like me!

Cocoboy

Senior Recruiter

02-06-2013

Quote:
Michael8308:
what about duos

I've never really been one for duos. It seems to always give me bad luck. But I guess in that case. Just having a few promotional people on your team could work.

Brightinly

02-06-2013

Would be funny if you got paired with the person you just stomped and he/she decided to troll you just out of rage.